[Resolved] Sears Repair Department / sears repair department in general

A copy of a letter i sent to Sears:

I'm sure this is nothing your company hasn't heard before as I have seen other posts concerning the service department at Sears. I'm sure I will receive a standard "Sears cares about you" reply letter. I called Sears about 2 months ago to fix my squeaky dryer, which cost me $130 to grease a bearing (20 minutes worth of work). I was given the 8 - 12 time slot, he showed up at 2 PM.

So now after 2 months my dryer squeaks again, so I called Sears again, luckily they have a warranty on their service for 90 days (A policy that actually does make sense) but the only timeslot which they guaranteed is 8-5 PM, and even on different days this is all she would offer me.

What in gods name kind of time frame is that! Do you expect people to take entire days off so we can wait around for your repairman to do sub par repairs. You might as well just say the week of March 19th. We can just take vacation and sit around waiting for your half ### service to show up.

I'm done with you Sears, and I will add my story to the thousands of other dissatisfied customers on the web, your stores are dirty, over run with vulture like sales people, and your service department sucks. I just hope when your stock hits rock bottom a good company buys you and turns you into at least something worth dealing with. RIP!

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2011

Mr. Timothy Warren,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in finding this post. I hope you get a chance to see this response and reach out to my team for assistance. My name is Misty and I am with Sears Cares Escalations team. I’m sorry to hear about these issues you’ve had with repair service. I can’t imagine how this situation has come to be this convoluted. From what I read here, we should have done more to identify and resolve this issue for you. You are a valued customer and we want to keep it that way.
    At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door opener was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Timothy Warren) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2011

Dear TxFatboy,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I am very concerned about what I have read here. Allow me to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for what happened with the service on your appliance. What you’ve posted here is not acceptable by any Sears standards and we would like to investigate this as well as resolve the issues. I am truly sorry that we have put you in such a frustrating situation and we would like the opportunity to make things right. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. It is our goal to get your appliances to run properly when servicing and to exceed your expectations. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable.
    At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item (s) was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (TxFatboy) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Comments

• Re
      7th of Sep, 2007

Let's add yet another... Four years ago I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite in addition to an oven/stove combo which totaled over $7,000 from Sears.
    Yesterday, I scheduled an appointment for the refrigerator that is no longer working, which I certainly didn’t expect since Consume Reports had extremely high ratings – the very reason for the purchase. (It's internal temperature is a steady 58 degrees.) I scheduled a service call for 9/13/07 I was told the technician would be at my home between 1pm and 5 pm, and that he would call before arriving. If there was no answer he would not service, and I would have to reschedule. (Which put me in a position to have to speak to solicitors all day.) At 4:00 pm, a Sears representative called to inform me that NO ONE would be showing up to fix the appliance, and that I had to “reschedule”. I was astounded!

The next closest appointment was 6 days away on 9/12, and then I have to be available ALL DAY! I was told since SOME of the parts are still under warranty, I am unable to call any other repair service, so I am technically held hostage by Sears. Everything that was in this state of the art refrigerator which we paid a couple of thousand dollars for has now spoiled.

I called to speak with the sales person who received the handsome commission from our purchase and it was no surprise that he was no longer there. I did speak with the Large Appliance Department Manager, Chris Devans, in the Danbury, CT store, who when I pleaded for assistance, told me, “there’s nothing I can do, it’s not my department.” Nice! Well guess what, I will NEVER purchase another thing from ANY department in Sears, and I don’t recommend any one else to shop there either as they don’t give two cents about you once you’ve purchased the item. They may have made money on this sale, but they most definitely LOST any future business from me, my friends, family, and any one else to whom I can relate this story.

27th of Sep, 2007

I strongly agree with this complaint. I have a problem with my Kenmore refirigrator, they gave me an appointment for 9/26/07 from 1:00pm-5:00pm, at about 1:00pm on that day, I called the repair center to make sure that a technician will come, they told me that they nobody available and I have to reschule and the earliest day was 10 days later. the people at the repair cenrt did not care at all.
    when I asked to be connected to their supervisor, they told me that they don't know who their supervisor is.
    I will never buy anything from sears

• Cs
      30th of Sep, 2007

I absolutlely aggree with the previous complaints. I ask myself over and over again why would anyone buy an appliance or an extended warranty from Sears.....only to remember that I did, but I will never make that mistake again! Yet again, service was scheduled for 09292007 for the dishwasher that has never really quite worked right. I was advised that a repairman would be out between the hours of 8-12, and yet again (not much of a surprise here, folks), not only did 12 noon come and go, but so did 1 pm, then 2 pm, with not even a call from customer service! Around 2:30 I received a call from the repairman who explained to me that he was " a little behind schedule". When I called Sears 1-800 number to find out why I hadn't been called, they placed me on hold for 23 min.'s while they attempted to speak to the local Oahu, Hawaii offce. Finally, the representitive returned and said he was unsuccsesful in contacting anyone, but I could try calling later. I was given the number, and again( surprise), the number I was given was the wrong number!!! But having gone through almost the same experience on 2 other occations, I knew I was just wasting my time. Thats all you seem to do when you deal with Sears is waste your valuable time! Well, I certainly won't waste my MONEY with Sears again!

• Se
      3rd of Oct, 2007

i actually work for sears and honestly on the record theres really nothing we can do at the srvc center but schedule apt. we do try to assist as much as we can but we have no control over the techs and really when we say those are the avail dates thats really all we have we ar at the mercy of the computer so if it says we dont have that day avail we really cant force anything in there and they are first come first serve apt.s so we cant just knock some one out of the list for you.... this isnt somthing we can actually tell you over the phone but its true how would you like it if we took you off the list everythime some one called in and wanted a sooner date .... but anyways i just thought id put my say in this because there is alot of things we just cant do.. and as far as speakign with our managers.. they have no control of that either they are here to be incharge of us and monitor what we do not fix problems the customer has...

• Na
      16th of Oct, 2007

Sears s*cks, it has been 6 weeks and every appointment they make, they dont show up. They showed up for 1 of 5 appointments! My fudge is busted and we have been eating out daily. I called 3 times one day and was given 3 different reasons for the no show. The operator even had the nerve to intentionally recite my phone number incorrectly to back up the no answer/no show reason even though they had the right number before. ....Well I just called again and just been told there was no record of anyone coming today. i told the lady that this was ridiculous, that i had formula to keep cold. She gave me an attitude and told me that it was my landlords job to get me a fridge in the meantime. My appts were 9/18/07 , 10/02/07, 10/8/07, 10/16/07, now 10/24/07.

• Vi
      13th of Dec, 2007

I too have had a horrible experience with "SEARS"!!! Their customer service really "SUCKS"!!! They need some real customer service training, talk about arrogant clerks.

I needed a new dishwasher. I went to my local Sears store because I thought that would be easiest thing to do , as I live alone and I didn't want a lot of hassle. WELL!! let me tell you that's all I got from the very beginning.

I was told that they didn't have the dishwasher in stock and they weren't sure when they could get it... I was told I had to realize it was Christmas and no body worked on Christmas... Being a health care giver I do work on Christmas. I wasn't asking for it to be installed on Christmas.

The very arrogant clerk, said their installer had quit and they had to have someone from out of town do their instillation work...WHO WANTS TO HEAR THAT nonsense!!! If the store is having difficulty keeping people , that is not the customer's problem , nor do they want to hear about it. I'm sure Sears , as do many of the other department stores, pay the minimal lowest wage as possible . Therefore you have the attitude, "I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH TO CARE"

Let me train on customer service and how you should greet your customers and I just bet they would see sales increase by a lot. I'm I propositioning for a position , NO!!! I just know customer service very well and I have gone to many seminars on the subject.

Needless to say I bought my dishwasher at another store, without the hassle and I am very satisfied... Will I recommend Sear as a place to go for appliance... Absolutely NOT!!!

8th of Jan, 2008

try this one on for size i've been tring to get my washing machine fixed since 07/07 it is 01/08 and still haven't had anybody to help me get it fixed.I've talked to sears 30 times . they say the samething over and over .I think the main problem is they are using subcontractors and they suck especially MOORES REFR. ,SC .They either don't show or say they have to order a part that supposely they change but doesn't fix the problem { thats if the part ever comes in}After months of talking to differnt people at sears i finally got though to the complaint dept..I talked to a ladie named WANDA. She sounded good' talked a good talk said she was going to call back and check on my case [she hasn't never have i ever got to talk to her again!! SEARS SUCKS NEVER AGAIN

• Er
      25th of Mar, 2008

My parents bought a Boiler from sears 10 years ago and now that a warrentied part failed I cannot get anyone at the service department, installtion dept., heating dept., or anybody to fix it!There are people in the building with no heat beacause they can, t seem to locate the proper people to come out to do the work! This started March 4th. and every since they realized that they were going to have to foot the bill, every person I, ve talked to either transfers me to the wrong dept. or puts me on hold; then the phone goes dead!My parents are losing money because of the stupid inactions of this so, called dependable, forthright company.NEVER WILL I BUY A SEARS PRODUCT OR SERVICE!!!

28th of Mar, 2008

Bought a vacuum from Sears. A standup with a flimsey plastic attachment wand. Little tabs on the wand broke... The whole wand always behaved like a limp wrist. Took the defective part back to Sears and was told by the Manager and Sales Clerk that a replacement part could not be given me because I had not loaded up the whole vacuum and brought it to the store. They had my sales reciept, they had the defective part, the part was under warranty and the failure occurred less than a month after purchase.

What gives? This is Sears policy the little yuppie Management Swine told me. My Grandfather never had to deal with such meatheads under the old Sears. They stood by their products. Sear's will never recover until someone opens the old history books and finds out how real business is done. And fire all college educated, song and dance, meatheaded yuppy managers. If they continue to muck up the store, Sear's can kiss itself goodbye. If only one could ostracize the managers that would be responsible for the corpse of a once great company

29th of Mar, 2008

My sears Kenmore range oven does not work. I called the service dept. was given and appointment for March 24, 2008. Call back on march 21, canceled because I needed a afternoon appointment spoke with Oliver was told that he would contact the dispatch and confirm the afternoon. I gave him 2 phone numbers to call. At that point I thought the problem was resolved, unfortunately it was not. I received a phone call on the 27th of March stating that the service technician would be at my home between the hours of 8-5 from your automatic service. I than call back to the service department and spoke with Donna you again assured me that the technician would be out in the afternoon on the 28th of March. While at work I received a call on my cell phone stating that the technician could not contact anyone and my appointment needed to be rescheduled. Again I called the service department and was transfer from Maria to Donna and finally Eric. Eric again assured me that he would contact the dispatcher and a technician would be out by 5:00pm. Again no technician. Called the service center spoke to Donna stated she would have the technician come out on Sat.. Again no technician called the service department spoke to Xavier was told he could not schedule an appointment for Sat. so the appointment has been scheduled for April 3, 2008. I requested to speak to a supervisor held on for 20 minutes no one ever came to the phone. I am a 3rd generation Sears/Kenmore consumer. Very disappointed with the lack of customer service and the reliability of your products.

2nd of Apr, 2008

I had my kitchen cabinets refaced by Sears and was ripped off. I had enough material left over to reface 3 bathroom cabinets and a hall linen closet. When I called to complain about the excessive material they couldn't give me a good reason why there was so much left over. After asking the contractor why he wasn't going to reface the cabinet where the stove slides in he told me that he was ordered to do that and there wasn't enough material. I really got pissed and told him do you think I am an idiot? He said well maybe there was enough to do it. After many calls and no answers regarding the excess materials I gave up, my blood pressure was out of control dealing with these idiots. I called another contractor and used the materials to do the 3 baths and linen closet. And guess what I still have enough material do another 2 baths. Who do you think was going to walk off with the extra material, the contractor? I told him if you think this is leaving my house you are out of your mind.
    This was the first time I used Sears to do a remodel job and it will be the last, I wouldn't even go to there store to go to the bathroom. I tell everyone I see at any home improvement store my ripped off story just to make sure they don't do business with such a disgraceful store. Oh, by the way the contractor told me when he first came to do the job he had a bring a little EXTRA material and if I didn't mind if he could keep it in my house. Funny my name was on all the packing lists. I sure hope this gets posted.

2nd of Apr, 2008

AGAIN, I WANT TO MAKE SURE ALL YOU HARD WORKING PEOPLE DON''T BUY OR DON'T DO ANY REMODELING FROM SEARS AND THEIR OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS. WHAT A NIGHTMARE IT IS. I POSTED MY COMENTS ABOUT THE CABINET REFACING I HOPE YOU READ IT AND TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND CALL SOMEONE ELSE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME MAY SO YOU WILL BE ASSURED I AM NOT TELLING YOU SOME THING THAT WASN'T TRUE.
    KAREN KELLEY-STARADHES@AOL.COM

• Ca
      9th of Apr, 2008

I cant understand out of all the agrevation that I have been through, I go on the computer and IM flippen out, all of these people have the same view point about sears that I do!they are rippin their consumers off and could care less. guess if everyone decides to quit going to sears and wasting their money
    on this so called appliances they sell they would be the ones to suffer and thats the exact thang they need to do! THe REFRIDGERATOR that I purchased has been worked on more than it has produced ice from the sorry icemaker, Seems like every time I purchase food to go in this piece ### I have to throw it away because the darn thang has quit working again.PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING YOUR CHOICE SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THIS SO CALLED PLACE CALLED SEARS.

• Da
      10th of May, 2008

We went to sears the yesterday, bought a lawn mower, took it out of the box, added gas and tried to start it, it wouldn't even attempt to start. The pull cord wouldn't even go past my thigh. Called Sears and they told us to bring it in. We did not that it did us any good they would fix it in 2 weeks, (that will cut my lawn). Fix it I said it never even started to begin with why can't you give me my money back and I'll be on my way. Thats not our policy so they sent it in to FIX something that their trying to blame us for. How could we break something we never even got started... any now it's Saturday and of course there's noone there that can help us.

• K
      13th of May, 2008

i recently (Jan 07) bought a frig and stove from sears(old one was from 1970) so proud so happy got the extended warranty paid dearly but figured i would be safe. Have called 4 times for service to frig it freezes everything now it makes noise like a freight train still freezes everything missed 4 days of work full days because of the we 'll be there between 8 and 5 not to mention arranging rides for children now the stove- first time i wanted to use warming oven ball bearings shot all over and drawer is stuck all the way out i can not cook i cannot walk i cannot hardly get frig door open or dishwasher because of this drawer sticking out but the soonest they can come is in 3 days again between 8-5 and if i miss call i will have to reschedule and again they will have to look at it and determine they need to order parts and another week and another day of work is gone i have asked for a mediator and claim sheet or whatever to start process of getting a new frig but am very rudely replied to that 90 days has passed what the">0# what about my calls for repair in first 90 days and still no satisfaction what about that expensive extended warranty I am an average housewife struggling i do not deserve this sears promised me the world i feel the salesman should bear the brunt of service calls and go to bat for me but he just hands me their phone and right back to rude speaking representatives
    my husbands father owns several construction companies and i have informed him about this and he is instructing all contractors that work for him to not put any more sears appliances in houses he is building over 850 homes scheduled for next 2 years not what i wanted to do but i cannot recommend sears anymore

• Br
      17th of May, 2008

well it has been 64 days since i first called about repair on magavox/phillips tv...i have paid at least 2400 dollars in contract service in the past 8 years for this tv plus the price of the tv itself...1800+...i would like to see this fixed or replaced as i think it has been way too long...brenda

• Ro
      21st of May, 2008

From a Former Sears Customer.

Eight years ago I purchased a Hotpoint range from Sears for around $375. The oven just stopped working, so I called to schedule a repair visit. I suspected the problem was the oven-igniter, listed as $77.18 on their website. The Bangladesh 800 operator advised me there would be a minimum $65 charge if a service person come out, whether or not I had the oven repaired. I was concerned that the repair cost would be more than the oven was worth. She wouldn't give me an indication of what the cost would be, but assured me that I would receive a $65 rebate coupon if I didn't have the work done.

The estimate was ridiculous: $245.45 to replace the oven-igniter. They would charge me $104.19 for the $77.18 oven-igniter. And they would charge me $138.00 to remove two screws, disconnect a plug, reconnect a plug, and reinsert two screws. I said NO! and was handed a bill for $65 and a coupon for $65 off on the purchase of a replacement appliance at Sears within two weeks of the service date. That Bangladeshi led me to believe that the rebate coupon would apply to the purchase of a replacement oven-igniter, not a replacement appliance at Sears. I purchased a new oven-igniter for $77.18 at a local Sears Parts Store and replaced it myself.

Now I'm trying to get my wasted $65 back from Sears. I have been purchasing products from Sears for forty years. I'm in the process of building a new house, and if I don't get back the $65 from Sears, they can be 100% sure that I will never spend another penny at Sears.

Sears, I DO HAVE CHOICES!

• Li
      5th of Jun, 2008

6/5/08
    Today I called Sears service deptartment to schedule an appointment to repair the shattered glass on the dryer door.
    I was connected to the everlong maze of the telephone numbers game. After trying to answer verbally to the questions, I was always told to punch in the answer using the telephone key pad. Why they don't just do that in the first place I will never understand. After this painful and frustrating process, they announced that I could go on line to make the appointment. Finally I spoke to the agent;
    The dryer is 3 years old. All I was doing was drying towels. The service agent said I could have someone come out on Wednesday between 8am and 5 pm. I said no, I needed a smaller window so he made the appointment for 8am to 1pm. It would cost me $75.00 for the visit plus parts and service. He offered me a special deal of $198.00 for a year warrenty that would cover everything including Wednesday's visit, future parts, service and 100% of any expenses for a year. He wanted my credit card # to make the charge right then, or the offer would not be available for a future appointment. I asked him if he thought I could replace the door myself, and he said I would have to consult the manual.
    I decised to cancel the appointment and asked him for the number to the parts department and he hung up on me. After I suffered through the automated phone service!
    Put out by this, I went to the "online survey" address to take the customer satisfaction survey and be entered for a chance to win a $4, 000.00 Sears shopping card and the on line address did'nt work. The only survey on the Sears site was for the Carpet department. That is how I found this website.
    I will not be using Sears for anything else, EVER. I am fortunate to have gotten off with this warning!

• Mi
      13th of Jun, 2008

I TOO WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME AT SEARS. WE BOUGHT A STEARNS & FOSTER MATRESS AND BOX SPRING 1 MONTH AGO. INITIALLY THE NEW BOX SPRING HAD TO BE REPLACED BECAUSE IT WAS WARPED. NOW THE BOX SPRING IS COMING A PART. I HAVE CALLED THE SEARS STORE SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE GOTTEN NO SATISFACTION. THE SALESMAN AND THE DEPARTMENT MANAGER HAVE NONE NOTHING. TODAY I CALLED THE STORE MANAGER THINKING SHE WOULD HELP. I WAS ASSURED SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK, HOWEVER THAT HASNT HAPPENED. I JUST MAY WRITE A LETTER TO SEARS CORP. BIG COMPANIES LIKE SEARS WONDER WHY THEY ARE HURTING. THIS IS JUST 1 EXAMPLE.
    HAD THEY TAKEN CARE OF ME I WOULD SURELY CONTINUE TO SHOP AT SEARS. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED IM DONE WITH SEARS!

• Li
      22nd of Jun, 2008

WELL FOLKS - IT'S APPARENT SEARS PRESIDENT AND CEO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OUR
    COMPLAINTS - LISTEN TO MINE. I AM INJURED AND NO ONE AT SEARS 'CAN HELP'

I purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher and Stove from Sears in Pleasanton, CA. I paid Sears
    for delivery and installation. They were both delivered and installed on June 4, 2008.

The stove was improperly installed and unuseable for over 6 days!!! They installed it and I
    could NOT EVEN OPEN MY KITCHEN DRAWERS - I had no use of my kitchen and I am on
    a particular diet for my health.

I am a Senior on Social Security - Disability.

I have spoken to 37 people at Sears, including the Manager, Suzanne, of the Store.

No one can help - EVERYONE PASSES THE BUCK. These are the Most Rude and uninformed
    employees I have ever spoken to - in my life.

You can't reach anyone in Sears Corporate Office - you call there and are connected to
    a so called : "Corporate call center" - a REAL JOKE. They have no authority and offer
    NO HELP. I HAVE 37 names of people I have spoken to and their departments and phone
    numbers. THIS HAS BEEN A LIVING NIGHTMARE FOR ME.

My foot was INJURED - I have pictures of my severly bruised and swollen foot.
    The stove bottom drawer was NOT INSTALLED AT ALL and when I opened it to put
    my pots inside - IT FELL OUT ON MY FOOT.

That injury happened on 6/4/08 and it is NOW 6/22/08 and I have received
    ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. I was told I could spend my own money to see a Doctor!!!
    Are you KIDDING!!! I don't have the money to see a Doctor! My foot hurts and is
    still very swollen.

This gets worse, if, you can believe it. I was referred to a company that Sears contracts with
    to handle their 'incidents.' Get Ready and AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE
    A FRAUD. They have no authorization to do anything. The company is: SEDGWICK CLAIMS
    MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. P. O. BOX 14448, LEXINGTON, KY. 40512.

First thing they did was send me a Form Letter - with a lie on it. Quote: "they couldn't reach
    me by phone." Strange isn't it - over 30 other Sears employees have called me/returned my
    calls. Believe it or not - one call from Sears trying to sell me a warranty on my stove. Good Grief!
    Anyhoo, back to Sedgwich. I left several messages for a 'claims professional' NO RETURN
    CALLS. FINALLY 4 DAYS LATER, he returns my EMERGENCY CALLS.
    Mr. Aikens, tells me - I have to spend my own money to see a Doctor. Sears will pay.
    I replied, then just settle this claim and send me the pennies you plan on offering me and I
    can use that money to have X-rays done and see a Doctor. I'm sure my toe is broken!
    No, he refused TO DO ANYTHING. He will call the installation department and get back to me.
    That's a real help to me and
    THAT WAS OVER 4 DAYS AGO.

SOOOOO FOLKS, SEARS COULD CARE LESS - IF THEY CAUSE A SENIOR, DISABLED PERSON
    TO BE WITHOUT THE USE OF HER KITCHEN FOR OVER 6 DAYS AND THE FOOD SHE IS TO
    PREPARE.
    SEARS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT INJURING A SENIOR, DISABLED PERSON - THEY ARE
    OVERJOYED TO REFUSE TO GET ME MEDICAL ATTENTION.

IN CONCLUSION - WHEN I CAN GET SOME HELP - I WILL GO TO COURT.

Furthermore:I WILL NOTIFY EVERY SENIOR ORGANIZATION THAT I KNOW OF.
    I WILL CALL RADIO TALK SHOWS AND WARN SENIORS - SEARS WILL NOT RESPECT YOUR
    BUSINESS OR HELP YOU WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG. THEY HIDE BEHIND SO
    CALLED : 'CALL CENTERS' staffed by Rude, untrained, and unauthorized personnel.

I hope this AWFUL NIGHTMARE doesn't happen to President Bruce Johnson's MOTHER
    or Mr. Edward S. Lampert the Chairman's Mother, but then again, maybe, if, it did they
    both would pay attention to Sears Discriminatory Treatment of Seniors and Women.

I apologize, if, my report is not written well but I get physically sick everytime I think
    of how I have been treated and the unfairness of it.

PLEASE FOLKS SHOP ELSEWHERE. THANK YOU FOR READING MY COMMENTS.