Sears / refridgerator repair
Had a "Sears Home Services" repair person in yesterday to repair my refrigerator's water dispenser. The standard service call rate is $65, no problem there. After a 5 minute diagnostic test it was determined it had a bad water valve. The cost of the new valve was $ 89, no problem there. Total labor hours to replace valve was 20 minutes (and that's generous ) Labor charge was $203 ! When I questioned the labor cost and labor rate...he said it was there standard rate for this type of repair.
This morning I woke up to a flooded kitchen (it did NOT leak prior to his repair) - When I called Sears Home Services I was told the next available appointment would be in 2 days...So I paid $203 for 20 minutes of labor to flood my kitchen!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund