Sears / Lawnmower / hassle free return within 30 days policy is a rip off!
Sears has no intention of honoring their "hassle free return within 30 days " policy. I purchased a lawnmower from sears and it worked for 15 minutes. I put fresh gasoline and an entire quart of oil in the lawnmower. When I tried to return the mower (less than 24 hours later), I was told that the lawn mower could not be returned because I broke it. I could not believe my ears! First they accused me of using gasoline that I had sitting around for over a year, which was false because I had just purchased fresh gas before my previous lawn mower broke that day. Then they said I did not put enough oil in the mower! Hello? I used a whole quart. They said I couldn't have.
To make a long story short, I had to send the mower out for repairs, that did not work in the first place, and was told that it would cost up to $110.00 to fix it!
Please, Please, Please, do not purchase any lawn equipment from Sears! It is a rip off!
More Sears / Lawnmower Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Home Warranty - Kenmore Elite Washer
- Sears Home Warranty - samsung washing machine
- Sears Brands - drill drive
- Sears Kenmore Elite - model # 795.74025.412
- Sears Brands - refrigerator issues, not wanting to replace it