Sears / kenmore refrigerator
The refrigerator has been breaking down since June 21. It works about 3 weeks and breaks again. Right now, I have been without a refrigerator for about 6 weeks, although 3 technicians have been out, each just says they have to order more parts. I was scheduled for a technician today, he called and said it was to late and would be here Friday. My email stated he would be here Monday. I called and was told he cancelled because the parts were not in. I had told him when he called the parts had been here for a week.
At this point, I'm waiting on a call to find out when he will be here, this will be the 5th day of work I will miss, and not very confident he will be even able to repair it or just order parts and disappear for another two weeks. I purchased a warranty for the product, should have used it as a down payment of another brand of refrigerator. I like the way he just lied about the parts because he wanted to go home. 6 weeks straight, no refrigerator,
some warranty, all I'm doing is missing pay and upsetting my employer for all the time I'm taking off.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Repair Services is a nightmare
- Sears Outlet - refrigerator
- Sears Brands - ge dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support