Sears / Kenmore Range / Fire!!!!
After reading these complaints, I am shocked that Sears has not recalled this range. The same exact issue happened to my family - our Kenmore oven coil started on fire after I turned the oven on to back some bread. The light was bright and white and the flame followed around the coil at the bottom of the oven. Luckily, I was the one this happened to...and not one of the kids. Sears makes another frequent shopper unhappy and I vow to never purchase anything from Sears again. It's sad when your reps can't even handle a complaint call. I was huung up on several times and transferred all over the place. Sears should be ashamed. Pass the word.
More Sears / Kenmore Range Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - repair service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement
- Sears Mattress - customer service