Sears / Kenmore Elite Side By Side Refrigerator / absolutely horrible experience
We called Sears Appliance (Kenmore) for solving a problem with the Sears Kenmore side by side refrigerator ice bin with a crusher rusting. They recommended that I get a technician at home to look at it. I asked for not only a replacement part also a recall on this ice crush bin that is collecting rust. This rust is in direct contact with the ice that is collecting on it. We are drinking rusty water and other drinks when we deliver ice.
Sears brushed me off with the solution request, sent me the wrong part, charged me for shipping ($22 standard shipping and did not return the shipping cost when we returned the plastic part they sent us instead of rusting metal crusher part we requested on the phone.)
Kenmore needs to take this seriously and not only replace these parts but also replace them with a better solution not the same rusting system.
More Sears / Kenmore Elite Side By Side Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears - wrong product
- Sears Brands - sears repair
- Sears Brands - refrigerator
- Sears Brands - kenmore washer
- Sears Website - pricing