Sears Kenmore Elite Oasisrust and peeling enamel

I have a kenmore elite washing machine that is only 3 years old.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Milford, CTThe inside of the washing machine is rusting and the enamel is peeling off. The 1 year warranty is expired . Has anyone else experienced this . What can I do to resolve this issue.

Comments

•   Nov 08, 2011

Dear Joan Schreiber,

I can understand your disappointment & skepticism. We are truly sorry for your frustration on providing the proper service for you and your range. We can’t ask a technician to leave a customer’s house without completing that customer’s repair. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. I am sorry that the team you spoke to were not as helpful as they could have been and we will provide that feedback to ensure that all customers are handled appropriately per our Customer Service guidelines. I encourage you to allow us to try and help. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Joan Schreiber) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

•   Nov 09, 2011

Dear Caruso,

I'm very sorry to hear that your washer failed so soon after you purchased it. Please keep in mind that even the highest quality and most expensive products can have manufacturer defects. We offer a 90 day guarantee on our products that allows you to return or exchange an item that is not functioning correctly. It is unfortunate that you didn't inform the store of the problem when it first began happening. Regardless, we do want to speak to you further about this issue and to retain your business with Sears. My name is Robert and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [protected]@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the power washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (caruso) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dec 28, 2011

I too have a rust problem with my Kenmore Elite Oasis HE top load washing machine. Unfortunately, the rust started after the 90 warranty ran out. The rust is on the back of the lid, around the hinge. I suppose that someday the lid will rust completely thru and the washer will quit working because lid won't seal correctly. I suspect that a new lid and installation will cost as much as a new machine so I will have to replace the washer, with another brand.

•   Dec 29, 2011

Dear AnnMarieParker,

We found your concern and we want to reach out to express our concern with our deepest apologies for this situation. We value your business very much and would like to help you. The problems you have encountered with your Kenmore Elite Oasis HE top load washer are completely unacceptable. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (AnnMarieParker) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Am
      Mar 28, 2012

I also have a Kenmore Oasis Elite that has extensive rust and the paint has peeled off on the inside. I contacted Kenmore about it and have yet to receive any response from them. I am beyond frustrated with this. The washer is only 3 years old and I take very good care of it and use it in the proper way as described both in the manual and how the Sears salesman told me when I first purchased it. I realize it's probably considered a "cosmetic" problem, but for the price I paid for this item, I shouldn't have to worry or deal with this. And my rust/paint issue also started well after the 90 day warranty was up.

• Rc
      Jun 26, 2012

I, too, have had an on going problem w/ my Kenmore Elite Washer rusting. I was told
    that the service agreement doesn't cover the rust problem. Example I was given was
    if you had bought a lawn mower and left it outside it would rust...huh! My washer in
    the porcelain area is rusting - not the stainless drum but the porcelain area that
    holds the drum in place. 4 servicemen later, we still are having problems...
    Don't know if I would buy another Sears Washer. Hopefully they can fix the problem next week when they come.

Jul 06, 2012

We are having the same issue with our Kenmore Elite top load. It is only 1 year old, and the body of the washer is rusting around the inside rim next to the drum, and under the hinges. It is one of the special color versions. We also have a white one, which does not show any rust. The service department were reluctant to deal with this, and it took serious escalation to get them to schedule a service tech to come to look at it. This is a manufacturing defect, and the supplier should be involved, not just Sears service. From the thread here, Sears needs to get the manufacturer involved sooner rather than later.

•   Jul 10, 2012

Chilidan,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. We can understand your concern with the rust that has developed on your washer. I am glad you were able to get a technician scheduled to check the unit. We would like to follow up with you to learn the details of your appointment and see if there is anything we can do to be of assistance.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com to put an end to your frustration. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Chilidan) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

• Cr
      Aug 12, 2012

I too am a very dissatisfied customer; my wife wanted the Kenmore Elite due to the HE feature and large capacity for a family of 5; she takes excellent care of it but after only about 2 yrs it started rusting; I also was told it was not covered and it has continually gotten worse; I am contemplating either replacing the top or buying a new washer; I can tell you this, if Kenmore won't fix the defect free of charge I will never buy a Kenmore again, and neither will my 3 children when they grow up, I'll make sure they buy a quality brand!

•   Aug 22, 2012

Mr. Blanda,

My name is Kiera and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I’m so very sorry that your washer began rusting after only two years. I can understand how upsetting it is for your merchandise to fail so soon and not to be covered under warranty. We would like to speak with you regarding this matter to see how we may be of assistance. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so that you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this matter. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Craig Blanda) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to working with you soon.

Kiera J.

• He
      Sep 13, 2012

I, too am having the same problem with my Kenmore Elite Oasis top load washer. I have been told multiple times that it is not Sears' problem. This happened about 1 year after I bought the machine. I don't feel like I should have a problem like this with an $1100.00 washer. My local Sears told me that it was probably a defective paint job and there was nothing to be done. I will never by Kenmore again and I would never recommend buying this brand to anyone.

•   Sep 14, 2012

Dear heidlaw:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance to help resolve your paint issues on her Kenmore Elite Oasis top load washer. We understand how frustrating this experience has been and I would like to say that I would also feel like this is something that I would not expect on a year old machine. We would like to look into this situation for you and offer our assistance to help with a resolution.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (heidlaw) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Sep 15, 2012

I too have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HT top load washer. I bought it 4 years ago & now chunks of paint is coming off from the body of the washer & rusting around the inside rim next to the drum. After reading about everyone's problems, I am reluctant to call a service technician. Has anyone found a way to repair this? I don't have an extra $100 to spare for a technician to say they cannot fix it.

Ann VL

•   Sep 18, 2012

Ann VL,
    My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team at the executive office. We are truly sorry to hear about the troubles that you are experiencing with your washer. I can certainly understand the frustration for the drum paint coming off and for the exposed rust.
    Understanding your reluctance to have a service call and as a valued Sears’ customer, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further and work on your behalf to get this matter resolved to your complete satisfaction.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number that the item is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Ann VL) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
    Tony T.

Sep 25, 2012

I have the same problem. Sounds to me like this should be a class action law suit. When I first started seeing signs of rusting on my washer (Top Load HE Elite) I went to the hardware store to buy some anti rust. Didn't help at all. Now my lid is about ready to come off. The other 2 problems I have i have been able to live with - 1) Constant F1 error, and 2) Constant UL error during the spin cycle. Like Ann VL my unit is about 3 to 4 years old.

• Lm
      Oct 09, 2012

I too have the same problem with rusting on our Kenmore elite washer. We have also contacted Sears. The explanations given to us and from what I read to everyone is that there is a 90 day guarantee. However everyone knows rust probably doesn't start in 90 days and also we bought a product that sole purpose is to use water. It is the responsibility of a company that make products that use water for that item not to rust. There is obviously a problem here. Im sure every person who has purchased this item has the same problem. But only have few have decided to ask for the companies help with this. Mike

• Am
      Nov 25, 2012

To whom it may concern:

My husband and I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Washer that has extensive rust and peeling paint around the inside rim next to the drum and under the hinges. We thought this was an isolated incident, but after reading several posts online, it appears that we are not alone with having this problem.

We are very upset about the rust and peeling paint. The washer is only 4 years old, and this has been an issue since just after our 1 year warranty expired. My husband and I have and continue to take excellent care of the washer. We use it in the proper way as described in the owner's manual. For the price we paid for this item, we shouldn't have to worry or deal with this problem.

The model number is: 110.[protected]
    The serial number is: CW1271234

Please let us know if there is anything we can have done to resolve this problem.

Amy H

• Ob
      Jan 19, 2013

We have the same problem. It looks like it has been sitting outside for three years instead of in our home. I'm a past Sears employee and really believed in the company I worked for and the products we sold. I can't believe they are not taking care of the customer concerning this problem.

• Cr
      Feb 26, 2013

I also have this problem with a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE. The left hinge rusted badly and broke so that the lid would no longer stay up and felt heavy. The hinge pin that attaches to the lid had been welded by the rust to the point that it would no longer pull out and I had to cut it out with a Dremel. I'm replacing the hinge pin and arm but the little plastic sleeve that the arm goes through on the top is also partially broken. Sears want $22 for this part and when I went online the best they could do was $17. When I told them that was ridiculous for a tiny piece of plastic they transferred me to someone else who started placing the order at $22. The whole top plate is badly rusted and the area around the hinge is rusted at the top and on the lid. I'm guessing there is spray from the bleach dispenser that causes this, some sort of design flaw as there is zero sign of problems on the other side (the pin came out easily) and the hinge is still silver and shiny. The left hinge looks like a relic pulled off the Titanic.

Apr 03, 2013

To whom it may concern:

We are very upset about the rust and peeling paint. The washer is only 4 years old, and this has been an issue since just after our 1 year warranty expired. I have and continue to take excellent care of the washer. I use it in the proper way as described in the owner's manual. For the price we paid for this item, we shouldn't have to worry or deal with this problem.

The model number is: 110.[protected]
    The serial number is: CW2070803

Angelene Green

• Ci
      Apr 03, 2013

To whom it may concern:
    I also just noticed that my Kenmore elite washer is starting to rust on the side near the top. I also have a top loader and it is about 2.5 years old. My previous wash I had for almost 17 years without any problems and was 1/3 of the price. I am very disappointed in the quality of the product. My washer also is outside of warranty. I have bought many products from Sears but truly am disappointed in this.

Cindi Bartusek

• Da
      Apr 27, 2013

To whom it may concern
    I bought a KENMORE 80 series few years ago, I had an ongoing problem with the inner tub, it was always chipping and getting rusting, I notice yellow spots on some of my white clothes sears replace the tub cause it was still under the warrantee but a couple months later the same problem occur, the warrantee has expired and I still have the washer but I don't wash any of my good white clothes with this machine i rather wash it by hand cause if I put it to wash for sure it's going to come up with spots, I have proof of that.
    Has anybody have this same issue, and do we have answer on how to solve it?
    KENMORE 80 series
    Model # 110 [protected]
    Series # cc 4923935

• De
      Aug 13, 2013

I have the same problem with my Series 80 Kenmore. Wondering what can be done. See my picture - what a mess! I put some of the pieces of the stuff coming off on top of the middle piece.

• Se
      Sep 21, 2013

I noticed rust around the left hinge on my Kenmore Oasis HE after about three years. I spoke with a Sears service technician about it while he was replacing the washer drain pump. He said that he sees this problem a lot with these machines and said the only answer is to replace the hinge then clean off the rust and touch up the paint. He said the Ning was just not designed to handle the weight of the lid.

• Se
      Sep 21, 2013

Attached is a picture of the rust condition I see on the Kenmore Oasis

• Mi
      Oct 07, 2013

I bought my Kenmore Oasis Elite washer less than 2 years ago. The hot water setting won't allow the temperature to get above 95 degrees even though my hot water heater is putting out water at over 130 degrees. The service technician manual says that hot water should be at least 120 degrees.The spin cycle knots up the pants and shirts into rat's nest like balls. And now the lid under the bleach dispenser is rusting. Of course warranty (even extended warranty) does not cover any of these items. I was told the water temperature was within tolerable range. They did a software update for the spin cycle. It was to stop the machine from shutting down on an unbalanced load. It did nothing about my rat's nest problem. Today I was told that any machine that deals with water will rust. Really? There is no chipped paint, the area is designed to accept bleach and the machine is less than 2 years old.

• Ed
      Oct 16, 2013

I purchased a Sears Elite Top Loader, Model#796.290, S/N 008KWPV01544 on 1/18/2011. This WM was rated a top performer by Consumer Reports. Soon after I purchased the WM, I noticed it was beginning to make a noise during the spin cycle. It sounded like something was coming loose at the high spin speed. About the same time there was a recall notice for this machine in Consumer Reports. I notified Sears at the phone number listed in the recall notice and the Customer Service Rep. acted like they did not know anything a about the recall. Finally, after talking with a supervisor they found the recall notice. However, my Sears Elite was manufactured by LG and Sears seemed very reluctant to handle the recall. Eventually, I was told a Sears technician would be scheduled to handle the problem. Whenever the Technician arrived he claimed to know nothing about the recall and how to fix it. He talked to his dispatcher and they decided another visit had to be scheduled with a special piece of equipment to re-program the WM computer. Another technician was scheduled and upon his arrival he hooked up to the WM computer, re-programed and left with out re-assessing the problem to see if it was fixed. A day later whenever my wife washed a load of clothes the same problem was present. I called Sears again, talked with a Supervisor and he sent out another Technician. This time the guy was ver nice, he re-programed the WM computer and checked to see if the problem was corrected. It seemed to be OK only if you washed a heavy load of clothes. If you washed a light weight load the sound was still there but not as loud. His explanation was, re-progrqmming the WM computer slowed the speed of the spin cycle thus reducing the vibration and noise. Of course the clothes out of the washer were not as dry as before and the drying time increased slightly. I ask if the vibration would have any impact on the long time use of the WM and he did not know. After that I never heard from a Sears Representative following up with the repair or performance of the WM. Also this machine has the problem with the rusting around the Detergent and Bleach dispenser. I brought this to the attention to the Sears Technician but he claimed he knew nothing about the problem and there was nothing on his orders about it. I have tried to re-paint that area but it will show rust again in approx. a month. Needless to say I am not happy with the quality of the workmanship of this wash machine, the Customer Service that tried to deny any problems, even with a recall notice and if I was was satisfied with Sears Customer Service. I will probably not buy another Sears product. This is unfortunate because we have always felt Sears made excellent products and recommended them to our friends.

Edward Garrison
    11130 Big Canoe
    Jasper, Ga 30143
    Phone- [protected]
    E-Mail- [protected]@windstram.net

• Wo
      Dec 28, 2013

I as well have a Kenmore elite washer with a rust issue. Mine was purchased feb 12 2012 from sears in minot ND. After spending over 4 hours today on the phone with sears as they continued to put me on hold and then disconnect me over and over, I finally got to talk to someone who basically told me tough luck, over a year and there's nothing we can do about it...thank you so much for your help...
    Also Sears is well aware of the problem as they said they have had calls about this exact issue but still they won't do anything about it .. Another great customer service claim.

• Ly
      Oct 18, 2014

Below is the e-mail I sent to [protected]@searshc.com, and they did call me and told me too bad, it's my problem, Sears does not cover rust but they would send my complaint to the manufacturer. Even though the washer is a SEARS ELITE KENMORE and I spoke to a SEARS Customer Service Person, SEARS DOES NOT HANDLE ANY ISSUES. They send them to the "manufacture"..

In any event DONT' BOTHER SEARS DOES NOT CARE THEY HAVE EVOLVED TO BE THE WORST RETAILER IN THE UNITED STATES. HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY SOON AND THIS MESS OF A COMPNAY WILL BE LIQUIDATED THROUGH THE COURTS. - Here's my complaint below just like the hundreds of others

I purchased my Sears Kenmore Elite Washer in July 2011 (top loader MODEL #796 [protected] - Serial # SNH 105KWRE26654) within 6 months the top part of the washer around the bleach dispenser began to rust. I contacted Sears and a repairman was sent. I was told I should NOT put bleach in the bleach dispenser and that this was NOT a covered repair. I could pay $400 for the part and about $90 to have it installed. No thanks.Well now the top door hinges are beginning to rust and the areas around the bleach dispenser is almost completely rusted out. It's so bad that I have to be extremely careful taking clothes out of the washer or they will get rust stains on them.

Last week a Sears Repairman was at our home to work on a microwave. I told him about the rust issue and he told me to contact Sears as this was an ongoing issue with our washer and that he was fairly sure it would be replaced.

I went on line and read complaint after complaint exactly like mine. So I'm contacting SEARS to try and get my washer fixed.

• Pa
      Dec 13, 2014

Paul D,
    I am so disappointed with Sears right now that after all my sears of buying Sears products and warranty that I am done with them. I just returned from deployment only to see that the area around my Kenmore Elite top load washer is rusted out. It is obvious that sears/kenmore in their effort to fast track the design of a washere similar to their competitor LG failed to conduct a proper R and D for this washer and now customers are left holding the bag while Sears is laughing all the way to the bank. Where is the customer service? I have spent over 3 hours on the phone getting the run around as to who is responsible or what caused my washer to be rusting around the bleach area. Whyy have a liquid bleach dispenser ad you cant use liquid bleach, AM I STUPID? It is obvious that sears/kenmore is well aware of this issue but instead of issuing a service recall or advisory they just sit and wait for customrs to make a service call and then be slapped with a bill for over $400. I placed a ser ice call and was told that it was a known manufacturer flaw and that no cost would be incurred by me the customer so why am I being told that I will have to pay this kind of money for an establed problem, no failt of the customer. SN 108KWXD8V146, Model # [protected], phone [protected].

• Ji
      Apr 02, 2015

I have a rust problem on my Kenmore Elite Washing machine like everyone else. Is there anything being done about this? My phone number is [protected]; email is [protected]@att.net. I have always bought kenmore products, but would probably would not buy them anymore after having this experience.

• Li
      Jun 08, 2015

Hi,
    I purchased my second Kenmore Oasis washing machine. The first began to rust Fayetteville four months. I replaced it two years later. Now, the second is rusting.

Can someone contact me regarding how to proceed? I would like to trade in the washing machine for another model.

I am beyond frustrated. Once is a fluke. Twice is a manufacturing flaw.

Please contact me at [protected]@palihigh.org.

• Af
      Jul 21, 2015

I also have the same rusting issue with my 4 year old machine. I purchase Kenmore because I have trusted and valued their products. I have tried to contact numerous departments and have received no assistance. My brother had the same machine, with the same problem. This is a default in the product and I feel the $79 service charge and parts are so unfair. I need some assistance asap

• Li
      Jul 21, 2015

I experienced the same issue -- with two machines. I called Sears and, because I had the extended warranty, new parts were installed free of charge. The problem stems from a manufacturing flaw. There was no enamel on the underside of the piece at the top of the machine.

• Ws
      Nov 24, 2015

My top of the line Kenmore Elite made by LG is grossly rusting out! The machine is just over 2 years old so I contacted Sears Executive Customer Relations and their response is even with an extended warranty they do not cover rust - even as a clearly evident manufacturer defect! I have given Sears several chances to fix this issue but they will not budge. Unfortunately I have been a Sears customer for over 50 years and this is the first time I have ever had them refuse to make any effort to work with me to solve what I see as a clear manufacturer defect..

I do not expect to hear from Sears about this problem but here is my information:
    William Smith
    Model: 796.[protected]
    Serial: 305PNHNOC801
    [protected]@centurytel.net

• Fl
      Jan 01, 2016

To Whom It May (Hopefully) Concern,

I have a two year old set of Kenmores, washer and dryer. Toploader washer, and front loader dryer. I'm so fed up with these machines. To date, I have REPAINTED the top of the washing machine several times with RUSTOLEUM around the bleach dispenser and tonight I ran my hand along the bottom of the rim and found rust UNDERNEATH.. which explains the rust problems on the clothes. The dryer is EATING my sheets and several nice towels, which I've had to replace, and for some reason the grill on the back of the drum on the inside is inaccessible, yet has black, burnt, lint in it that I CAN'T REMOVE. I have taken apart the whole front of it to vacuum it out several times, and now I know why my clothes smell slightly burnt.

We had Kenmore machines before, and they lasted and were wonderful. I've never had the problems with a washer and dryer that I'm having now. Especially, explain to me, why you would make a WASHING MACHINE, that RUSTS. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't WATER need to go into a washing machine? I'm so fed up, I will never buy Kenmore again. If you can help me, please do, because I have 5 kids, and I'm just out of time, and out of patience. My next step is to Facebook all of my problems and hopefully have it go viral on YouTube (ha!). I really don't know what else to do for this. I don't believe we bought the expensive "extended warranty" having had faith in the product. Next time, I'll be buying whatever warranty I can get. Obviously, these days, you can't depend on anything to last.

Thank you, I hope you can help.

• Ws
      Jan 02, 2016

We need a class action lawsuit!

• Ga
      Jun 22, 2016

The rust is the least of my problems! They have reprogrammed the computer(recall), replaced the trans, new motor and stator( recall).
    Numerous more repair visits since my purchase in 2011. Now the machine is unusable again. It's making a loud screaching during agitation. Spin is fine so not the bearing. What a joke this has been. Sears should be ashamed of their performance. They are not.
    We are a family of three and I am very careful how I use this washer, proper loading of like items ect. When use start after loading the machine wads the clothes in a pile to one side before it start to add any water, causing the machine to be unbalanced and for the owner to always babysit this machine. One time started a load and left and it was still running trying to add water when I returned 5 hours later. Now that real energy saving, water saving for you!!! What a dissapointment Sears has need and their products they sell now. Ugggggggggh.

• Ob
      Aug 12, 2016

We have a Kenmore washing machine ( model # 110.[protected]/ serial # C21031215) that we bought in 2012. The under side of the door at the hinged end is rusting and paint is bubbling up. This is also happening on the top lift back corner of the top and under the rim edge, With that being sad we are very displeased with the workmanship of this product. My wife takes very good care of these machines and does not use any harsh cleaners in or on these machines.
    We are a long time Sears customer and have bought many Kenmore & Craftsman products from Sears and have been very well pleased, but this is unacceptable.
    My question, after see all of the other reviews of same thing happening to other customers, and I do understand that we do not have an extended warranty on this machine, where do we go from here?
    O. B. & Sarah Cleere Email [protected]@hotmail.com / phone # [protected]

• 1j
      Apr 02, 2017

@OB-Sarah Cleere We bought our [protected] Kenmore in 2010 and are replacing it tomorrow at 7 years, total spin and electronic failures. Yes, rust is also apparent on ours as in the pictures shown. It worked great, small family then just two of us, no hard work for this washer compared to most. Prior Kenmores, we have has a few, all went 12 years or more to failure... sorry, no more Kenmores. Even a cheap Hotpoint bargain special went 10 years in our rental condo before failing... sad for Sears, once a great company.

•   Mar 22, 2017

I've had my Kenmore Oasis Elite HE for eight years now the first year the rust started. The tech said they had problems with rust with these machines.
    I was not covered for rust.
    The machine is a great machine when it works.
    I've had this machine probably rebuilt four times. Thank God I kept up the insurance.
    The rust is so bad that I have big flakes of chipped paint in my machine drum as well as in my slop sink.
    I take very good care of my washing machine I leave it open when it's not in use I dry it off after I use it. Especially with hot water.
    I will never buy from Sears again.
    It is so funny today I saw Sears is having financial trouble.
    Let's see how many stores they will be closing.
    ~KaRmA~