Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis He Top Loader / Clothing Longevity

Lake Mary, FL, United States
The people whose machines keep malfunctioning should turn on their favorite music, enjoy a glass of wine and be happy because when it does work, it doesn't just take the stain out it literally removes part of the material. There are holes and pulls in every piece of clothing that my family owns. The clothes are tangled into balls. I have replaced sheets, towels, underware, clothing and buttons at what I believe I could have bought a new machine for. The repairman told me to continue triming the threads especially on the towels so I wouldn't damage the machine. What!!! Boy what I would give to have the magical abitity to duplicate and place my machine in each and every board member, senior manager and stockholders laundry room at their personal residence. I bet their maids wouldn't stand for any of this. Well its Christmas and miracles happen. Maybe I'll receive a power or two. Look, everyone needs to stop wondering why the economy is so bad. It's not the companies that cheat, lie and steal...it's the people that run and work for them, people just like you and me who don't stand up for whats right anymore.
De