Sears / Kenmore Double Oven / error code fo and beeping
Our oven began beeping and displayed the error code "FO". We contacted Sears and they sent out a repairman who checked the oven and told us we needed an oven control module. He charged us $70 and the part cost $205. On 9/8/08 a repairman came to install the part and charge us another $137. On 9/11/08 the oven displayed the error code "FO" again. At this point I am starting to think this is a message from Sears to their customers.
Again we called Sears and again a repairman came out but this time he said we needed a control panel which costs over $400 and will require another $137 labor charge to install. My wife completly fed up asked me to call about getting credit on the part and labor which did not fix the problem. It seemed a simple request.
It is now 9/30/08 I have been told three times by customer service that someone will contact me either via email or phone within 24 hours. NO ONE EVER MAKES CONTACT and I am forced to email them. Each time I get a canned response telling me to call a 1-800 number that just today my call was dropped three times.
I have just replied to the canned email telling them that no I will not call the 1-800 number any more and that I expect a call telling me my credit card has been credited for the part and labor I did not need before I order the part and schedule the labor that they now say I need.
My intention is to complain about Sears non-stop until someone who can approve the credit contacts me.
More Sears / Kenmore Double Oven Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Kenmore Elite - Model # 795.74025.412
- Sears Brands - refrigerator issues, not wanting to replace it
- Sears Parts Direct - I am complaining about return and overall service
- Sears Johnson City Mall - credit for cancelled item
- Sears Holdings Corp - refrigerator warranty program