Sears / Kenmore Dishwasher / Poor customer service and invalid warranty

I purchased a GE Dishwasher from Sears 9/15/04 had it replaced with a Kenmore 07/05 with the understanding that my extended warranty on my GE went to my Kenmore. I just got off the phone with customer service, my extended warranty did not go with my replacement dishwasher that is now leaking. I was told that they would credit back my service call, but would not cover the cost of the part or the labor.

The gentlemen that took my first call told me that Sears had changed and not for the better, Customer Service was not the priority anymore. Sears has gone the way of Home Depot, money, money and to heck with the customer.

I will not shop at Sears anymore and I will spread the word that Sears does not honor extended warranties, much less the customer.

More Sears / Kenmore Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Is'nt it common for most extended warranties to only cover one replacement? From the sounds of it though you had the orginal less than a year so that should be covered by the manufacturers warranty and shouldn't have affected your extended warranty...