Sears Home Warranty / kenmore elite washer

1 United States

We bought a Sears Home Warranty contract back in March.On 8-21-18, washer service repairman showed, indicated would order parts and return. 8-30-18, another repairman showed and indicated after a search, parts were not available. I was advised to contact the warranty company to recover, as per the contract, a replacement washing machine. I called, and they advised the repair company closed it out and I would need another to come to the house. 9-6-18 and 9-14-18, called again and was given another service repair to call. (Soni Appliance). Left a voicemail, they called me back pn 9-18-18. Set up an appointment for Friday, 8-20-18, after 1pm. As of 6pm, no show. Called Soni Repair, and of course, got a voicemail. Well, it's been a month and no results yet. Latest claim is SCCL95H7BF-1. At this point, the rating is barely a one. One way or another this will be resolved, I don't give up. The company has no problem with deducting their fee of $50.00 a month, start honoring the contract. Highly disappointed..

Ma