Sears Home Repairkenmore elite washing machine repair

To whom it may concern, I am writing this complaint to express my dissatisfaction with the way Sears Home repair service operates. I requested a repair on my washing machine on June 28th, 2018 and was given an appointment for July 2nd. between 1 PM and 5PM. When the technician arrived, he stated the water pump was bad and would order the part. When questioned why he didn't have the parts for the repair when the problem reported was the water was not draining and spin cycle would not spin. He stated he does not carry parts with him and he couldn't find the part within a 30-mile radius, so he would have to order the part. He then stated he was rescheduling the appointment for July 10th from 1PM to 5 PM. This was already upsetting to me because I suffer from lower back deuteriation and I already knew I would continue to suffer from back pain having to load and unload the clothes for the next weekend taking it to the washeteria. As this would be the second weekend my machine would not be working. On July 10th I received the part in the Morning and then I was contacted by Sears Repair service advising that my appointment would be rescheduled due to no part. I advise them the part had arrived and that I did not want my appointment to be rescheduled. They continued to state the appointment had been canceled and would need to be reschedule and the date offered was July 25th. I got very upset with this explaining that this was unacceptable and asked to speak to a Supervisor. the Supervisor stated he was scheduling the appointment for July 12th form 8AM - 12 PM which I agreed to. Having made these arrangements, I requested yet another day off from work to wait for the repairman to fix the washing machine. I sat and waited until 11:53 at which time I call to inquire about my repair call. I was told the appointment was still on the schedule and that someone would be contacting me. The representative advised to keep my phone line open for the call. I never received a call from anyone. I called in again at 4:50 PM because I still didn't have a repairman to fix the machine and hadn't heard from anyone. The representative then stated that the repair was never assigned to a technician and that I would have to reschedule again. I stated this was unacceptable as I have already missed 2 days of work for this repair and the error was not mine it was theirs. Again, I asked to speak to the supervisor and the supervisor stated he could reschedule the appointment for the 17th. Instead of working my appointment in for the next day which would be Friday the 13th. I then asked for the corporate phone number at which point I was told they do not have that number. It is ashamed Sears will quickly take the extra money for their warranty plans, but you have to wait almost a whole month to get a repair done. this is very bad customer service. I will never use Sears for any of my home appliances or home service needs again and I really feel I should get my money back for the warranty I paid for that is worthless as well as being compensated for lost of time from work and my pain and suffering that I have been experiencing. I can't believe Sears would send a technician to a repair call without the proper tools to do the job. That is like sending a Plummer to a water leak without a wrench or proper bolts to correct the problem.

Ma
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Lu
      Jul 16, 2018

I would try completing the following survey for help. I went through a similar experience and it took me almost a year and I went in through a back door (I filled out an employee survey and gave my work number and got a call from the executive administrative asst. to the CEO, my problem was resolved in two days. I promised not to give out the number for that company and I have kept my promise for years. But now reading these issues I cannot help but give info to help you all get into the backdoor. Read the company's mission statement, than contact the "Powers To Be" and throw their words back at them to resolve your issues. If a company wants to stand behind their words or missions statement then the company would help you resolve your issue. Customer satisfaction is what makes a company, no customer no company. Remember you need to be prepared to spend time.

• Lu