[Resolved] Sears Home And Carpet Cleaning / substandard cleaning service and fraud

1 Creedmoor, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919 528-9286

In November 2011, I received cleaning services for my carpet and upholstery that were substandard. I called in to Sears Home Services one day after cleaning and left message re: stains and dinginess of carpet and upholstery remaining after cleaning was done. I also complained about the technician and his rudeness; I was overcharged(for haitian cotten upoholstery; i have polyester upholstery). I spoke with customer complaint representatives as well as National cusumer complaint. I was given the run-a-round for several months and finally told that they would not return my money, because the services were done. I sent certified letter with estimates from other carpet specialist which was suggested by customer complaint representative. They later stated that I could not receive refund, because the services were rendered. I have experienced emotional as well as financial abuse from Sears and would like justice to be serviced. I am requesting the amount refund in the amount of $218.00 as this is what was paid for the services.

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 20, 2011

To Brenda,

I'm sorry that your Sears Home Services Carpet Cleaning turned into this. You should have received a better response and customer service after finding you were incorrectly. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Brenda Melvin) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Comments

• Mo
      20th of May, 2011

So why are you just complaining now? Could it be you've seen Laura the Sear's Complaint Fixer rambling around the board??