Sears Holding / hot tub ordered online order # [protected]

1 Hoffman Estates, IL, United States

I originally ordered Hudson Bay Spas 5 Person 14 Jet Spa with Stainless Jets and 110V on April 13th. I found out through independent research that the Jets and heater would not work at the same time. I called customer Service on Monday April 30th to cancel the order. I was told it would take 24 hours to cancel.
The next day, I was informed that it was too late to cancel as the Shipper, Demar Logistics had picked the item up from the Hudson Bay warehouse in Johnson City Tn.
I was advised to deny delivery that was scheduled for May 21st when the shipping company would contact me to set up a delivery time. Then the item would be sent to the Sears warehouse I I would receive a refund.
May 21st, 22nd and 23rd came and went, no call from the shipper. I did some investigating on my own and found that DEMAR Logistics cancelled the order on 5/2 and never picked the item up from the warehouse. I again called customer service at [protected] and was told the item was in process by the shipper.
I informed the representative of my finding as I contacted DEMAR Logistics and spoke to Zen who confirmed the cancellation and non-pickup.
I at that time demanded a refund. I was then told it would take 24 hours to investigate but the Sears representative did acknowledge the cancellation.
I now received an e-mail stating it will take an additional 72 hours to investigate.
This is unacceptable.
I have left a message for Ed Lampert's team to file an executive complaint and will also be calling Discover card to determine my options in disputing the charge.
Lawrence Majka