Sears / Dehumidifiers / making money off their lousy products
Two years ago I purchased a Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner and a 70-pint dehumidifier. I got lucky, the vacuum cleaner died within a few months and it was covered under warranty. However, the dehumidifier lasted two whole seasons (it doesn't even run all year). I took it in to the parts place and they want $120 to fix it. I won't give them the satisfaction of making money off their lousy products.
I called the local store where I purchased them and told them my story and they said there is nothing they can do. I told them I was never buying another Sear appliance!
More Sears / Dehumidifiers Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator