Searscustomer service

I bought a pair of boots in the Rock Hill, SC store on 4/5/2017. After several weeks, I decided I probably needed some other items more than I needed the boots so I proceeded to return them when I had time in my very busy schedule. I brought them back to the store on 5/13/17. The boots had never been out of the box and the box itself was in excellent shape. I also had my original receipt.  The person at the register said they could do nothing for me because it was over 30 days.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rock Hill, SCI asked to see a manager. I explained to the manager that I would just like store credit to get other items, the boots are obviously in brand new condition, and it has only been 8 days past the 30 day policy. She said sorry there is nothing she can do. I asked her if 8 days on the return policy was worth losing a 20 plus year customer of the store. She said yes because that is the store's policy. I have been a long time customer of Sears as well as Sears auto center. This is how I'm treated after years of loyalty.

Di