Searscustomer service

On this Black Friday November 25, 2016, I visited the Sears Outlet in Watchung New Jersey because I was there 2 weeks prior looking to purchase a gas dryer / side by side refrigerator and a queen mattress. I was told that there would be better sales on Black Friday which made sense. Last year I purchased a washing machine there as well.
Upon my visit on November 25, 2015 I was very patient, shopped around and picked out each item. The total was $1, 492.00 I had to leave the store to get cash but came right back and was told if I made the purchase and changed my mind it will be a process of a check being mailed to me for refund. I asked if I could have time to think about it. I called the store back and "Waldy" who had been helping me said I could come back tomorrow with no problem. On Saturday on my way there I called and Waldy said I'm glad I caught you wait until Tuesday when we get a truck I replied ok.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Watchung, NJI called on Tuesday spoke with Waldy he said the truck didn't come try back tomorrow. I tried today Wednesday and he said to me oh I can't give it to you for gay price any more there was an error at corporate and all the prices changed to I thought it would be good through today but it's not so sorry. I asked for a manager he said there is no other manager call back tomorrow .
I am extremely disappointed and this is very poor customer service. I have been a customer of SEARS for years and I have never been so disappointed. He was not willing to help me in any way. Please make him indeatand rheat customers should never be treated on this manner. I worked hard, saved up my money and was promised something and it did not work out that way.
Please help ! I deserve my items for the price that was promised to me. It's not my fault corporate made a mistake!
Kim Williams