Sears / customer service

Re Dec 16, 2015

I placed an order for a pre-lit tree and ornaments for the office per my boss and right when I clicked the submit button Boss tells me he doesn't want to pay that price for those items so I immediately clicked on Customer Service Chat. I gave the order # and explained my dilemma and was told he cancelled the order and I would receive an email within 24 hours to confirm. (I printed Chat Transcript just in case) 24 hours later I receive an email that says YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED! So I contact Customer Service Chat again and this time a different rep tells me "once the order is placed we do not have any option to cancel the order" so now I flip. This one tells me to refuse the shipment or take it to a local sears to return it and I'll receive a refund back on the card I used. So I ask for the HQ address and number and was told "as a chat representative we do not have any option for the corporation HQ address" (Again printed chat transcript). I called complaint dept but this guy only handles service complaints. So he said I can write to HQ which I am.