Sears - Cuizinart Easypop Popcorn Maker / wrong product shipped

Sears Canada
Ordered a Cuizinart Easypop Popcorn Maker from Sears Online and received a Craftsman ToolBox instead. I immediately called [protected] and spoke to customer service. I was asked for my credit card details so that they could charge my card for a second time and order the product again. I refused to be charged as it was their mistake. The Representative explained that they would place a new order and charge my credit card, then once the toolbox is back at their warehouse they would credit me (but the credit would take a week). I told the Rep this was not acceptable as they had made the error and I should have to pay twice for their mistake. She then transfered me to Corporate [protected]) Customer Service where I spoke with Rinkoo (sp) the only Supervisor on the floor who could help me. I want to point out that I am not mobile and am unable to visit these stores in person and that I have ordered numerous things online, however this is was first online purchase with Sears.
Anyway, Rinkoo gave me the same options: 1. new order and charge your credit card again, 2. have the mistake picked up and credited (7 days) then place a new order for the Cuizinart (another 7 days). I suggested: have their people pick up their mistake and drop off the product I ordered. She said "NO".
Is it just me, or does all that not make sense. I was on the phone for 45 minutes, half of which was on hold, and in the end she said she couldn't help me and even if I spoke to someone above her (which weren't available) they would say the same thing. Also, I don't appreciate being patrinized (if Rinkoo understood as much as she said she did, she would have fixed her companys mistake).
RESULT: I will NEVER again purchase anything from a Sears (retail, online, or catalogue) EVER AGAIN.

Sears Brands Logo Sears Brands