Sears / service, schedule appointment repair center

United States, California Review updated:
Had an appointment that we made a month ago to fix our brocken dishwasher. Scheduled everything around Sears schedule... less than 12 hours prior to our appointment we were called and told we switched your appointment to the afternoon. I called and explained to the phone bimbo that we work also and that we had already scheduled everything around there schedule, including rescheduling appointment and taking time off from work. I was told you are scheduled for an afternoon appointment, sorry thats the way it is. . I explained that we had to work and had already only been able to schedule an appointment arouind when they could be here. Long story short i ask to speak to a manager and was transfered to the hold section from hell for fifteen minutes until even the music got tired of waiting and quit playing. Before the phone bimbo hung up she said the manager is going to tell you the same thing. What horrible customer service, sure glad i bought an extended warranty for a company that just does what they want as far as how they treat customers. I could go on but i am sure you get the jest...The Sears Warranty and repair section need a over hall bad!

N  21st of Jul, 2009 by
Dear Rontheguysearsmessedover,

I apologize for the frustration you have experienced with Sears repair. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would like to assist you in resolving this issue. If you can contact us at searscares@searshc.com so we can further discuss your concerns. Please included your screen name (Rontheguysearsmessedover) in your email so we can reference to your case.

David V.
Senior Case Manager
A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
I have purchased several items from Sears. As a matter of fact I purchased a Serger Machine from there and it is not working. I am very doubtful about calling the Sears to have it repaired. I have heard from actual employees who work for Sears that the Service Department is the worst ever. After reading these complaints it just confirms my feelings.

Sincerely yours,