Sears / terrible service on website, phone, and appliance scheduling
1. Phone Service Complaint, 2. Website Complaint, 3. Garden Tractor Complaint, 4. Scheduling Repair Complaint - 8 hour window!! Sear Lawn Tractor purchased July 2007. Put together incorrectly, returned and brought a new one. Purchased their warranty plan. 8 hour window for a repair call, 3 weeks away! How convenient is that? I am looking into getting this back to sears and going with a John Deere. The website does not let you login, "please visit sears.com and take a 3 minutes short survey about your phone assistance". When I followed the on-line instructions to login, my passwd expired, "please check your email for a new password" doesn't work, no one at the website number is any help, someone will get back to you in 24 hours...
There whole phone system is a big run around, I have been transferred and given phone numbers all morning for "customer relations". Finally the last person I spoke to transferred me and said I would be able to make an appt. Well, she transferred me to never ever land... the customer relations is closed, and there is no recording with directions how to make any appointment.
Too bad! Sears use to be a good place to do business, I won't be back, ever. I can't even get a person on the phone to address one of the above issues.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands Kenmore - washing machine
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite grab and go bottom freezer #74002
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation
- Sears Brands - sears home service warranty