Sears / sears parts direct
I ordered a transaxle for my lawn tractor in good faith.
Theyhad no trouble charging my credit card and the email told me the ship date was May 8th.
Today (May12th) I logged on the web site to see that my order was cancelled. No phone call, no email no nothing.
I called the customer no service, and of course I got no assistance and I was told it would 4 or 5 days before someone would contact me.
The issue is the part I am ordering requires a core.
The web site did not indicate this.
I do have a core and would have been glad to send it out once I receive the new part that has now been cancelled. Most of the rest of the world simply charges a "core charge" refundable upon receipt of the old part.
I do not intend to send the old part before I get the new one.
If this is a problem I suppose I will go top another manufacture and buy another tractor.
I am very disappointed in the unprofessional way this issue has been handled and the complete disregard for me by the person who decided to cancel my order without contacting me first.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands Kenmore - washing machine
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite grab and go bottom freezer #74002
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation
- Sears Brands - sears home service warranty