Sears / what happened to sears service!
What happened to "SEARS"?
I have an elderly friend who has a service contract with SEARS for her refrigerator. Last month it stopped working. She lost all her perishables, then it took them 5 days to come and fix it. Less than a month later it broke again, this was last Wednesday, May 23. Again she lost all her perishables. This time they will be out to fix it on June 5th.
My friend is a 76 year old insulin dependent diabetic. Why would it take 2 weeks to come out to fix a refrigerator? I explained the situation to the repair center and all they said was that they were sorry. I consider this an emergency. We have a large percentage of elderly living in this state and this is how we treat them.
She has been staying with our family until the refrigerator is fixed.
SEARS use to be the elite when it came to customer service. What is going on?
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - Carpet Cleaning Seevice
- Sears - Kenmore Elite quad action technology 6.2 cu ft top load washer
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator