Sears Brandsparts from sears corporate

On March 5th, 2017 sears came out to look at my washer, the tech said he could fix it but I have to order it thru him (sears) I gave him $300.47 in cash, he gave me a receipt for that amount, a week later he came back to instill the part and he couldn't said something else was broken and couldn't be fixed. I said ok, he gave a yellow form with my refund amount of 300.47 and to expect the check in 21 days, not its been over 5 weeks later and no check.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hoffman Estates, ILI called the sears customer solutions and they keep giving me the run around, I called back today and now they said the tech nevered turn in any money! WTF! not my problem I have 2 receipts showing I paid and now they have no record, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!! If I got a receipt for my payment and a receipts for my refund, how in the hell they don;t have a record of it. I called 15 times and still can't get a solution!!! I am going to corporate in Hoffman estates, this doesn't make sense!!! THE TECH EITHER STOLE THE MONEY AND PART OR sears customer service record keeping in mess up.
DO NOT BUY OR USE SEARS SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR ANYTHING!!! THEY HAVE TECH STEALING CUSTOMERS MONEY.
THEY WONT GIVE ME MONEY BACK EVEN WITH MY RECEIPTS