Sears Brandskenmore washing machine

We've had our Kenmore washing machine for almost 5 years and have had problems from the get go. Most recently though, it's not washing correctly. Called and got an appointment within a week. Tech was great but said he had to order parts. He even called me directly over the weekend to come out and try out something else to see if it would work. It did not, so we had to wait 2 weeks for parts. He got them and came over to fix the issue. I had just done all of my laundry at the laundromat, so it was a couple days until I did another load. Once I did, I realized it was still doing the exact same thing. Not washing correctly, making a loud whirl noise during spin cycles. Great! So I call back and get an appointment for another tech to come out. He comes out (I know this guy... he's fixed my washer previously for an earlier claim). He says it's this problem, not what the other guy fixed. He has to order parts and they'll be a while. Fantastic.. just what I wanted to hear.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hamburg, NY Call to make an appointment once all the parts came in and the lady on the phone says the earliest she can do is ten days out.. I tell her absolutely not!!! I've already waited over a month.. this is [censored]!!! Surprisingly, she has an appointment for the next day. The tech gets here and doesn't really know what's going on at all. He puts in the parts that were there and in his notes wrote ‘no water leak'... there never was a water leak!!! So he leaves and I go to do a load of laundry... now it's not working right at all.. now the lights aren't on when they're supposed to be, no washing at all, and soap still left on top of the clothes at the end of the cycle. So, not only is my washing machine not fixed after +6 weeks, but they're breaking it more!!! Never have I been so appalled at customer service. I've had numerous conversation with representatives and only one was pleasant and apologetic... it's not my fault that your product is garbage.. I purchased the warranty to protect myself from this. +6 weeks and counting... you've definitely lost a few customers over this. We'll see if appointment 5 after 7 weeks will do it... I'm almost certain he'll have to order parts.

Mo