Sears Brands

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 by

kenmore elite refrigerator

I purchased a brand new top of the line Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator Dec 2015. I have been very disappointed with this frig. The worst frig I have ever owned. The door bins are poorly constructed. Me, my husband and teenage granddaughter use the frig. Therefore it only gets normal wear and tear. But, we have had to REPLACE THE DOOR BINS on the RIGHT door and the LARGE meat drawer at least 12 TIMES. The most recent replacement of the RIGHT door bin being March 2017. That door bin is CURRENTLY BROKEN (cracked) again. We have had to PAY to replace these doors EACH time. The door bin ON the LEFT is also CURRENTLY broken. Very DISAPPOINTED. Would not recommend PURCHASING this refrigerator UNTIL construction of a better DOOR BIN is developed. If I keep this refrigerator I will end up spending more replacing DOOR BINS then I spent purchasing this $2300 refrigerator. HELP, HELP, HELP!!! PLEASE ADVISE????????????????????????
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree