Sears Brands / kenmore elite refrigerator

1 Sears Kenmore (LG)Ponte Vedra, Florida, United States

Sears Complaint number - 6094473
I purchased a Sears/Kenmore refrigerator. The compressor and condenser failed on the unit on October 13, 2018. A repair technician came to the house, charged us $179 and ordered the parts for warranty repair. 3 weeks later, the repair man came out, installed the new parts and left. He said it was working. We paid him the remaining $200 for the service call. The next day, the refrigerator was registering 60 degrees in the freezer. The new parts failed. The repair man came out 5 days later and said the unit could NOT be repaired. He called his management and they authorized a replacement. 8 weeks later we have no resolution. The "customer service" people in Manila tell me the approval for the replacement has been approved and I need to send a copy of the original bill of sale. I have sent them via emails and fax multiple copies of the bill of sale and they say they never received it.
I know Sears is going through bankruptcy, but they promised me a replacement and nothing has happened. I have all the paper work to support this claim. This is a typical email I get everyday regarding the case (6094473).

Thank you for contacting Sears Member Services. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Upon looking into your case I checked the details that you have eligible for the replacement of Refrigerator. But we are unable to find the sales receipt to process your request. kindly FAX us the original purchase of sales receipt of Refrigerator to process your replacement request further. FAX number is [protected].

Sears appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, you may reach us at [protected], Mon-Sat 8am-9pm CST & Sun 10am-6pm CST.

Please help!

• Updated by Ted Cart, Dec 10, 2018

Sears Complaint number - 6094473

Upon looking into your case I checked the details that you have eligible for the replacement of Refrigerator. But we are unable to find the sales receipt to process your request. kindly FAX us the original purchase of sales receipt of Refrigerator to process your replacement request further. FAX number is 800-326-0485.

Sears appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, you may reach us at 1-800-479-6351, Mon-Sat 8am-9pm CST & Sun 10am-6pm CST.

Please help!