search4grantsandfundings.com / Taking my money!!

1 CA, United States

Well, I came across this website that was supposed to just take $1.95 out of my account for a cd which was supposed to explain about the grant service. When I applied, I didn't see any terms and conditions that said that they were going to take out more. One day I went to the bank and found out that my account was over $100 short. Coming to find out this Grant Club took out $69.95 along with two other clubs (travel club, savings club) which took out two extra charges of $1.95 plus two seperate charges of $25.99 and $29.99. After calling and speaking to the supervisor of this " grant club" ;who actually laughed and joked with employees as I explaned the situation with the money, I decided to file a fraud claim with my bank. After all, the lady said I couldn't get a refund. I tried calling the travel and savings club to see why they were taking money from me and their line was disconnected. Tryed to go search4grantsandfunding.com to print out the copy of their terms and conditions for my bank but the website didn't exsist. ''Google finds everything right''? So I google the website and I ended up here. Luckily/Hopefully I get my money back. But I do want someone to do something about it.