search profit systemunable to access after paying to enter

F Review updated:

This pop up keeps coming up each time I log in so I decided to listen this time. So it was less than 2 dollars so I agreed to do it and as I agreed another pop up came up and says the money mastery can help me manage my money better. So I felt like this could help me and my family so I considered it to be an investment. Instead it was a rip off. Access denied! No such web site?

• D
      Sep 15, 2009

SEARCH FOR PROFIT SCAM across the USA

Here is a telephone number [protected] to a live person who claims to take your name and telephone number so the scammers will call you back. NO LUCK. She seems to be part of it and pretends to care. I have yet to receive a return call which to settle on the charges.

The other numbers which are listed and all of sudden, NO one answers: [protected], [protected], [protected].

I think the Black OPS, Delta Force, Special Forces units should have some real-live good old U.S. Army training and take no prisoners. Forget the Osama/Obama's War. We have home grown terrorist right here in the USA. Its time to take them out with force. Exercise with extreme prejudice! It's time...

I will settle with my credit card company and file a complaint with States Attorney's General Ofiice first and go from there. My buds on the Dark-SIDE (OPS) need to blow some steam off from their recent tour of duty, what do you all think?

• P
      Oct 08, 2009

I agree completely. I agreed to the $1.95 charge to see what it was all about and the next thing I know they are calling me wanting to sign me up with a mentor for a minimum of $5000 charge guaranteeing me $5000 per month income within 90 days. I turned it down and thought I'd just make a few bucks with the blogging, etc. Now I see they have pounded my credit card for almost $30 on one charge and almost $50 on another for each of the past two months for almost $160 they have stolen from me. So for anyone thinking about this group as a side income, FORGET ABOUT IT! You will be robbed just like everyone else who has been unlucky enough to sign up. I will also be disputing charges and going to the state attorney general about this scam.

• P
      Oct 08, 2009

I agree completely. I signed up for the $1.95 special and next thing they are trying to sell me a special mentoring program for at least $5, 000 minimum with a guarantee to be making at least $5000 per month within 90 days. I said no and thought I would just make a few bucks with the blogging, etc. Now I see they have pounded my credit card for almost $30 on one charge and almost $50 on another for each of the last two months for almost $160 they have stolen from me. For anyone thinking about this, RUN FAST THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. They will rip you off like they have done everyone. I will also be disputing the charges and reporting this to my state attorney general for investigation.

• W
      Oct 24, 2009

read the terms and conditions next time... you have no one to blame other then yourself!

• F
      Jan 14, 2010

Thanks a mil! I almost signed up for this and decided to search for more info. I am in a financial bind like many especially with the economy being what it is (jobs are scarce). It's sad that people will prey on those that don't have. posting your complaints keeps others from getting taken in.

• B
      Apr 07, 2010

Sadly, seems to be another too good to be true work at home offer. BBB released a PR on them just recently and fits with what everyone else is saying:

"Complainants alleged that they signed up to pay $1.95 for a work-at-home packet or kit, but instead, ended up being charged $49.95 in monthly membership dues. Attempts to cancel accounts and get refunds were unsuccessful.

Better Business Bureau's research indicates that Search Profit System & Money Mastery utilizes a Seattle drop-box located at 93 South Jackson Street, # 20205. With 13 unanswered complaints in the last 12 months, this business has an "F" rating with your BBB.

Mars Hill Media (MHM), a company with possible ties to Money Mastery, has accrued a similar pattern of complaints. This Utah-based company also holds an "F" rating."

If you have experienced this with Search Profit System and Money Mastery or a similar business, let your BBB know (and your Attorney General) to make sure that others can be protected from a similar situation.