search profit systemSTOLE MY MONEY

F Review updated:

This company posed as a Search Profit System by GOOGLE, they collect $1.97 for the internet info for affiliates. Then they, without authorization, takes $49+ from your account the next 7 days. You can not get in touch with them because they give out bogus information. A telephone number that just rings and has a recording and an mail address that does not exist.

It's just distasteful that you have to worry about being mugged on the street and NOW on the internet as well. Where is the JUSTICE.

•   Aug 13, 2009

This has nothing to do with the real Google.

Just so everyone knows.

• C
      Oct 05, 2009

Thanks for the heads up!!! I had not finished the set up process when my computer kicked me off the site. I then entered the web site and it brought me to this complaint page. I did call to verify no additional charges would be submitted. She said being that I did not finish the set up, I would not be charged aything. It was nothing but the Lord that kicked me off the computer and brought me to this web site...Thank-you Lord for watching over me. Thank-ya'll for your posts.
    CK

• H
      Jan 20, 2011

Oh, Man this company took my money from 4-2010 to 1-2011 now...$72.58...I dont even know that they took my money until the banker tell me. I will looking a lawer to do something about this.
    ...Le