SEALY MATRESS / SAG IN MIDDLE

1 Canton, OH, United States

i BOUGHT A SEAMY MATTRESS PILLOW TOP . PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS.ABOUT 2 YEARS OF HAVING THE MATTRESS I NOTICED THE MIDDLE SAGGING 2 INCHES. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD MAKE IT RIGHT . I TOOK PICTURES ONLY FOR THEM TO IGNORE. THEY HAD TO SEND THEIR OWN PERSON OUT . I WAS TOLD THAT THE FRAME NEEDED A FIFTH WHEEL AFTER I COMPLAINED .. I PAID FOR THE MATTRESS TO BE DELIVERED AND SET UP . AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY I QUESTIONED THE FRAME. I WAS TOLD IT WAS OK BECAUSE IT WAS A GOOD FRAME..
I HAD AS SMALL STAIN ON THE MATTRESS.. I WAS TOLD BECAUSE OF THE FRAME AND THE STAIN THE MATTRESS WAS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY..SO AS SOON AS THE DELIVERY GUY S LEFT MY HOUSE THE MATTRESS WAS NOT COVER BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE THE FIFTH WHEEL THAT I QUESTIONED OR THEY COULD OF INSTALLED .WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS .. AND SINCE WHEN DOES A SMALL STAIN CAUSE A MATTRESS TO SAG 2 INCHES??
DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM JC PENNY .. DO NOT TRUST THEIR COMPANY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS