SealArrestRecords.com / unauthorized debit

Lawndale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-614-8990

11/18/08

$39.95 was ripped from my account today. bank says after account monies has been removed then I may make complaint after monies completely removed from account. Nothing may be done until the rip off is complete. So if it was an amount for thousands, the bank will take it out of your account until after the investigation of your complaint. Makes no difference about this web page showing that this company is a thief.

Comments

Ce
  8th of Sep, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Nobody who has ever requested a deserved refund has received one. Anyone with a problem must contact us via email or phone. 24-7. Nobody will ever be ripped off my the staff at seal arrest records.com. There have been and will be sales on the software use and than the price will go back to the original price after promotion has ended. Never any charges until you decide to seal a record. All work has a guranteed.
Ce
  8th of Sep, 2011
This is Cecilia Trinidad again. This is the only way I can correct a complaint. I appologize for what was written because I ment to say that nobody has ever been refused a refund or free use of needed software.