Seagate Tech hard drive / Warranty Issues

see googlesee google, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: see google
Laughing at Attorney General!!! Warranty issues
Seagate warranties ONLY the way they wish. It must be understood they sell a very CHEAP low quality hard drives. Then they offer an outrageous warranty. Their professionalism is more warranted in the confines of trying to push their weight around. After having several dealings with them I find they are a JOKE company. screwing everyone and anyone they can. Please don't get me wrong as I know they have a lot of good employees. (Hope most will find a better place to work) It is of MY professional opinion. Seagate is just next to thieves of modern times and do not back what they say. Why would they. It is your money they took. On request I will supply how I won with using Attorney General and how Seagate laughs at them. Will I take them to court for a refund? Maybe, but first I must educate as many people as I can into buying a better product then the !@#@!%$ Seagate sell. Hope this will help 100's more into buying better computer equipment from companies you can trust. I would also stay away from buying Maxtor and Quantram as many of you know why.
Hope this will help thousands into knowing and buy better.
Jim

Comments

Al
  14th of Feb, 2011
Milberg LLP, a consumer protection law firm, recently settled a similar case against NVIDIA relating to defective hardware that affected CPU performance. You can take a look at the settlement agreement here - http://www.nvidiasettlement.com/. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please contact Milberg at https://www.milberg.com/contact/contact.aspx or send an email to ContactUs@milberg.com.