Seagate / Bad service
This company advertises specials and then doesn't deliver on them, even when you have a confirmed order. They claimed the item was out of stock. They must have a very poor inventory control system or their order system isn't tied in with their inventory control system on a realtime basis. Or maybe they operate with a bait-and-switch strategy. Pretty lame for a company with a stature like Seagate. All they offered as compensation was a 10%-off code.
Don't bother ordering from Seagate's online store. And better yet, just wait for solid state disk to mature a little more instead of buying rotational disk with moving parts.
More Seagate Complaints & Reviews
- Seagate - Warranty Process Nightmare 
- Seagate - Unable to register 
- Seagate - Warranty Scam 
- Seagate - Bad hard disk 
- Seagate - External hard drive 
- Seagate - repaired instead of new
- Seagate - Don't bother ordering from them
- Seagate - Problem in New Seagate 500 gb Hard drive
- Seagate - POOR QUALIY OF PRODUCT
- Seagate - Worst company to deal with