Seabreeze Advertising / Promise to sale my timeshare

I received a call from Seabreeze advertising corp. which is a timeshare resale company.

I advise that a current company had my property listed for over a year and nothing had taking place.

The reprehensive stated that they were brokers and that they could rent my property within thirty days and sale within ten weeks. I was also advised that Seabreeze could recoup my cost back from the other company. When I received my agreement via mail it said that Seabreeze was only a advertising company and not a broker. I phoned immediately and requested a refund due to the fraudulent information. I spoke with a slick talking guy that promise they had brokers in house and that they were working for me. The company then co-hasted me into signing the agreement. I did not hear from them again so after 2 months I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charged and when the charge was revered the company sent a letter to my credit card company calling me a liar and sent a discloser that I had not seen. My charges were put back on my card and my $1204.00 was kept by Seabreeze and I have not been contact since.

Va

More Seabreeze Advertising Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      19th of Jul, 2008

Seabreeze Advertising just took my money & ran.
    Never posted my property on their website.
    Never contacted me.
    When I asked questions, they gave me the run-around.
    Beware!

• Sh
      13th of Aug, 2008

Sounds like my problem. I cannot even find my lilsting on their site.
    But what good does it do to say anything. No one is helping.

• Ci
      28th of Aug, 2008

Thank you for posting your experiences. Seabreeze called me this week, and their rush to get me into the "Labor Day Extravaganza" without giving me time to do research made me wary. I'm so glad to have found your comments. She also wanted me to give her my credit card number before I even saw any paperwork. Does anyone know of an honest place to sell your timeshare?

• Lo
      14th of Nov, 2008

I too was scammed by Seabreeze or Sba Corp out of Daytona. I can get a return call or email from them has been 6 months with not even a phone call back. I will never deal with a timeshare company that takes money up front. They are all scammers.

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2009

Seabreeze called me saying there was a buyer for our timeshare in Reno. Gave them my credit card number for the upfront money and haven't heard from them since. After all I have read, I think there ought to be a class-action suit against this company. I can't even find their website anymore.

• Va
      2nd of Oct, 2009

I think a class-action lawsuit would be the only way that we could not only get our money back but also stop this company from taking other people's hard-earned money. Does anyone know a good attorney that could help in this endeavor? There are at least six people on this site alone, including me, that have been victims of this scam, not to mention the countless others that have not yet come forward, feeling there is no legal recourse. Please contact me if you do at rubmor@sbcglobal.net.

• Se
      30th of Nov, 2009

yes they are still ripping us off, spent over $900.00 and only promises and un-returned calls. called again this am and phone is disconected, so guess they skipped off with our money and any chance of renting our timeshare. it hurts to be so taken in by a company that makes such promises. when it sounds too good to be true it usually is. beware all of you out there.

• Su
      6th of Aug, 2010

It is now 2010, and this is still going on. I was a victim also, if there is an action suit, include me. summer27870@yahoo.com