SE Performance Products / credit card fraud

P.O. Box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8882898740
These people charge your credit card and you have no way of cancelling as they don't have a website, they don't answer their phones, and their www.gotohelpnow.com website doesn't exist.

They are currently charging me every two weeks for two products, and are only sending one, which wasn't ordered to begin with.

PLEASE HELP!

How can I stop these charges??????????????

Comments

Pe
  3rd of Sep, 2008

SE Performance - Unauthorized Charges
SE Performance Product

I ordered a sample for $4.87; I did not receive the sample. Now my card has been charged $74.76 and I can't reach anyone by phone to cancel future orders or to refund my money.
Ma
  12th of Sep, 2008
The same thing happened to me. Did anyone ever get any information how to stop this...
Ma
  25th of Sep, 2008
SE Performance has charge my debit card. When I call to find out what this is for! I get full mail box and there's no other contact or information .
Pa
  26th of Sep, 2008
I ordered the sample, but I know I forgot to cancel, but I cannot get anyone on the phone either. But I did manage to go to www.gohelpnow.com and get an email through. I did get a response by email with a new phone number to call. No answer last night, I will try again today. I also was charged $74 from my account and did not open the new shipment and want to send it back and get my money back.
Pamala
Vr
  12th of Oct, 2008
I too have been charged by this company and did not request their product and returned it as unordered but still was charged...
Vr
  12th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a trial size Acai, and was to pay ONLY 1.95shipping, I received this with NO paper work advising me i had to cancel, I ordered ONLY the Trial sample, , so there should have been nothing to order, but my credit card is being billed, 5.87 shipping and 74.76 twice now. I received a package and since i had not ordered anything had it RETURNED unopened by the Post Office, , I have notified my credit card company of this NON AUTHORIZED charges and to not Pay any more to this company..
Mg
  16th of Nov, 2008
I, too ordered what was supposed to a trial order with my credit card being charged for just the shipping charge for the 10 day free trial. Since then my card has been charged for two shipments @ 74.95 each. There was not any paperwork in the package and no return address other than a PO Box number. I disputed the charges but was told I authorized these charges by giving my credit card number to them. This company is scamming everone and getting away with it. I am trying to find their address so I can send a certified letter telling them to Cancel any future orders.

I would have tried their product, however, I have just been diagnosed with Kidney Cancer and Cirrhosis of the Liver and do not want to chance any further complications.

Can anyone help with an Address for these Scam Artists??