SCS / solitaire endurance leather corner sofa

Dundee Scotland Tayside, GB Review updated:

Bought a endurance leather corner sofa for 1600£ and the leather started to rub off within months.. shocked about the quality of leather! If you even can call it a "leather"! Finally wrote to the customer service with few pics, I have not received even a word back from them! Can't believe that in our days companies get away with something like this, selling bad or fake quality sofas!

• Updated by A.K. Dundee, Apr 19, 2017

Hi! After posting a complaint, SCS got in touch with me and asked for contact details and purchase note copy and within a week we got an offer to replace the sofa. So we got a new sofa within 3 months (we went to the store to choose the ones we wanted). The service after posting the complaint was really great!! Good luck and hopefully you get the same result as we.. as you should!

Ak
Nov 20, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Apr 19, 2017

Wow I have the same sofa with the same issues of peeling but the store advised to claim off the insurance (they are saying the insurance only covers accidental damage and this is clearly defective product)

Let me know how you get on as I'm going to pursue this big style!

• Da
      Aug 19, 2017

Ordered Sofa 4 months ago with deliver date of 14th August, got rid of old Sofa day before, since been informed that delivery will be delayed at least another 4 weeks taking it into September, checked online reviews and many others seem to have had similar experiences and now concerned with some customers stating that they have had issues with leather peeling on the same Sofa that I have ordered so now feeling very stressed been on Facebook SCS SOFA & FURNITURE COMPLAINTS Group and feeling quite gutted.