Scriptlance.com / Fraud

R3N3 International Inc
90 Sumach St. Suite 622
Ok I have a Buyers account on scriptlance.com, and have been using it for over 1 year,
Have made some decent feedback, and was happy with the service since 3 days ago when they SUSPENDED my account for no apparent reason at all.

I had made a deposit using google checkout,
and it took a day or so to be approved, which is normal at scriptlance.

But this time something different happened.

They Suspended my account first, and THEN they decided to approve the payment!

They didnt send me ANY reason for the suspension, they just suspended it!
and what bothers me,
is "If" They were gunna suspend my account, then WHY would they approve my deposit?

Well, Let me tell You why,
Because they can earn Interest on all the Money in their Google account, or their bank account.

I am stuck without being able to use My account, stuck without being able to get my money back, until I get it back fom the bank,

I have opened a support ticket at scriptlance, and requested to know why my account was suspended,
No response for 24+ hours, so I requested a withdrawl and NO RESPONSE!

I have simply lost my patience today,
I warned them I would complain about their services,
and they still didnt answer, so here I am,
Letting You know exactly what happened,

I have attached the screenshots as proof of what happened,

I will be filing more complaints around the internet, and I willl be getting my chargeback.

My advice to You is STAY away from these Fraudsters.
They are sneaky, and offer no refunds if You get suspended,
so all of Your money will get suspended in Your account, until you file a chargeback,

If you pay with paypal,
They will try to win the case, and say that the items are intangible, for a dispute,
and paypal will take an extra 60 days to decide on where YOUR money goes,

What is this world coming to Lately?

More Scriptlance.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus Scriptlance.com - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE [1]

N  30th of Jun, 2009 by
Yes, it happened to me.

I hired a guy to write articles for my blog and he changed the passwords on my email and ran away with the key.
N  11th of Jul, 2009 by
Even More BS,
Each time You respond it moves to the bottom of the Queue

You cannot post more than 5 responses in a row (before receiving response from support staff). Sorry for the inconvenience. Each time you respond your ticket moves back to the bottom of a queue and it will take longer to get a response from support, so please refrain from submitting unnecessary responses. Thank you.
A  12th of Sep, 2009 by
I agree that ScriptLance.com is a complete and biggest fraud in the Toronto, Canada region.
N  7th of Oct, 2009 by
Can you give a link to your account there and what type of projects did you create there?
A  7th of Oct, 2009 by
They are quick to take your money and slow to put it back on your account, so I am sure this is a similar sort of problem.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Come And JOIN this Group, we have started a massive

complaint against scriptlnce

A  15th of Nov, 2009 by
The best thing to do which funnily enough scriptlance forbids, is to report all their fraudulant transactions google checkout, 2checkout and paypal, the more that do it the more likely their payment system will be shut down, you can also report them to the domain register for taking money and not returning it when requested under the domain name. I too have had my money stuck in script lance and no refund for 16 days, they have disgusting business ethics and others should be warned to boycott them and use a better service!
N  14th of Dec, 2009 by

Scriptlance.com - Stole my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAM!!!

this is scam for me! make so difficult to take your own money ...I just want to say imposible!! And nothing. after many problems 1000000 of problems I give up! This is very BAD service for me!
A  8th of Jan, 2010 by
yes they are really ###ing bloody basters always stole money from people . we love to work on getafreelancer and elance they have stolen my $200
A  28th of Jan, 2010 by
I also hire for a clone of a program. And paid $350.00 upfront. Half of the program was done and it wasnt even what I wanted in the description. The programer must of just found a program on the internet and slapped it in and even then the program didnt even function properly and was left undone. When I logged a complaint they responded that the work was done according to the programmer who had alot of good things said about him and came highly rated, so the reading read. But two days later even after the site was already paid for they closed my account which I had for 4 years and left me with no job completed and not refunds. They even sent me a smart A--s comment. After further review I found that the actual programmer was actually one of the main guys from scriptlance. What a kick in the teeth.
The real sad thing here is that I have worked with some honest and great programmers in the past, with no problem. But how do you get around a family relative of the guy who actually owns the site. I never cursed at them, Im always patient and I never sent threating emails of any kind. Somewhere along the line the owner turned into a scam artist. Dont use this site. They are scam artist. I just feel sorry for the real programmers who are honest and rely on sites like this to make a living.
James Summers
A  8th of Feb, 2010 by
Thank you very much for the article. I am going through the same thing now. Scriptlance suspended my account, immediately after depositing my money. Now it has been a whole week and i still have not received any comment on the issue. Now i know they have scammed me because they have ignored my ticket to refund my money.

Within the same week they suspended my provider account. When i complained, it took them a few hours to activate it. You can all see, they want to keep buyer accounts locked so that you have no power to do anything.

I hate this scamming site and regret why i did not stick with GAF. i am so disappointed with them. Their unfair habits should be brought to the light to avoid similar happenings.
A  12th of Feb, 2010 by
Scriptlance ripped me off with their escrow account function. Instead of creating an escrow account for my programmer, they took my money without a trace. Even through I have a reccord of the deposit into my account and now the money is gone without any record of a withdrawal for that amount, they refuse to address the complaint. They just took my money and refuse to answer my support ticket. Has anyone else had this problem?
A  12th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had it up to my ears with Scriptlace. They have taken money I wanted to put into my account because I have been winning a lot of jobs and every time I owe them a measly $5 my account is suspended. There isn't even enough time to get the payment made! I think it's a bot. Now, I have a PM from a prospect who is waiting for me to give him the "go" and he is going to select me for a job. It's a big job and nearly enough to pay a month's rent (supplementing my disability income). But I am suspended, the money is out of my bank, the transaction is finished at PayPal (as of more than 36 hours ago) and SL doesn't have the money. I put out two national press releases on them today. They should be sued. I worked for them a while back under a different email and they changed everyone's passwords one day. I was NEVER able to get into my account again, despite two months of trying. They treat their customers like bad parents treat little children. Poo. I hate them!
N  28th of Feb, 2010 by
Hi there to ALL of US who have been RIPPED OFF AND RIPPED MAD at SCRIPTLANCE, please show us support of our Brand New Freelance Site that just Opened! This works just the same as Scriptlance, only we care about YOU!

Lets all show Scriptlance that we can do business elsewhere, and don't have to be STOLEN FROM, THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES AND NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN!

Freelanceshop (is free for both buyers and programmers to sign up, all you pay is $5 bucks once your project is completed.

We promise to make you happy and will take good care of you! Here's the link to sign up!

A  4th of Mar, 2010 by
Right on Man, I totally agree that there needs to be a better place to post our web projects. A place where we feel welcome, and a place where we are rest assured that our money won't be stolen.

Lets all pitch in and help make your new site a success.
N  5th of May, 2010 by
after a buyer paid me $450 for a project and was very happy with it, even gave me a 10 start review, he decided to rip me off and complained in a dispute on scriptlance and those ignorant "staff" members of scriptlance took the money from MY account and gave it to him WITHOUT even reading my proof and telling me anything, and then they ripped me off $10 for re-appeal and DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL !!!

N  1st of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Glad to find this they just did the same thing to me... SUspended my account for know reason and theres like over 500$ sitting in there...

Ive built 26 perfect reviews and have done absolutely nothing to get suspended, Im done with these guys and i hope I get my money back If not I have family in Michigan Maybe Ill have to stop by ontario one of these days got something to talk with them about..:)

Meanwhile Ive been working on this as a side project because I have been growing tired of scriptlance charging me 5% fees on everything I make worse than income taxes... see http://icontractor.us now im jus getting this started as of well since they suspended my accoutn haha and heres the deal Im going to charge half what they charge, Im adding in some interesting new features including a live chat support desk.. Going to show these guys how its done RP
N  15th of Mar, 2011 by

Scriptlance.com - Scam

N  14th of Apr, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me last week. They have my money and now blocked me.
A  18th of Apr, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I put money in Escrow for designer, they blocked my account and even now when he asks them to release Escrow because he completed work and they blocked my account they also ignoring him. Nice way of stealing other people's money.