Scribd — they kept on charging more than a year after I unsubscribed
Scribd is kept on charging my CC since June 2017, even though many reminders and mails to unsubscribe my charges. I sent them with all the charges they charged me with screenshot prood. They confirmed me that i wouldn't be charged in future. But still they charge me $8.99 every month. Even today 9th December 2018, they charged me.
Please refund my money with interest. Because i paid interest for my CC.
My name : Dilip Kumar C
Last 4 digit as per CC : 4233
Type of card : VISA
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Scribd Customer Care's Response, Dec 10, 2018
According to our system, your account was not actually cancelled which is why this charge came through. Not to worry, we absolutely want to make this right for you.
Per our Refund Policy I've refunded your recent charge and canceled your subscription. The funds should be credited back to your account within 3-5 business days, though it may occasionally take longer depending on your bank's policies. Your free Scribd account will remain active, and you'll still be able to read and share documents on our website, and use Scribd's many other free features.
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization