Scribd — months of unwanted billing!
Don't do business with Scribd! I used to love this site in the past and bought many books there, prices were low and customer service was always helpful. But Scribd has moved away from subscription and now you have to pay for each book separately. If I have to pay for each book, it's not really a subscription in my opinion.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CASo I cancelled my account several months ago
and just found out that they have continued charging me for their service! I went to their site and tried to find a phone number, but it appears that they don't have one. And their reps simply do not respond to emails! I'm very disappointed. I contacted my bank and I hope they'll return my money back.
Christian Gong's Response · Jun 15, 2019
I cancelled my subscription since 2015.09.11
Marcellini Ernesto Héctor's Response · Sep 26, 2019
Solicito me información sobre el cargo de u $ s 8, 99 de mi tarjeta de crédito mastercard el cual se viene reiterando desde el mes de abril de corriente año, sin reconocer dicho cargo, . Por lo que solicito que inmediatamente se realizará la devolución de los importados abonados y se dejará de realizar los débitos
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization