Screensfast / Do not buy

Don't buy from screensfast on eBay

They sent me the wrong model of lcd screen, and initially agreed in email to refund me. So I bought a good screen from another seller. But then screensfast ignored my request to refund, sent me a replacement screen I don't need, and stopped replying to my emails.

Ho

Comments

• Dl
      25th of Jul, 2009

I dont think they have to refund just provide the product in which they were supposed to give you.

15th of Jun, 2010

I have the same problem with this seller screensfast they send me the wrong screen and I send back the screen quickly so I can get refund or replecement for the rigth one and they stop replaying my emails I still waiting for a response

• C0
      27th of Jul, 2010

Use this Return / Exchange Form

• Be
      25th of Aug, 2010

I ordered a screen a 5 weeks before my classes started to be prepared and they sent me the wrong one even with the right part number. I returned their screen quickly and they were answering my emails, charged me extra for the new screen and shipping and didnt ship it for another 4 weeks, I still havent received it yet and classes start this week. I asked for a refund they wont reply only stated it shipped. Dont order from them!!!

• La
      8th of Jun, 2012

Screensfast is amazing they are very caring and always help me with any situations which I have ever encountered with them, they ship same day, they can be reached by both phone or email and go over and beyond for the customer. I have ran into a situation were my order never entered there system and my item was not shipped for a week but overnight-ed me my replacement. One thing I learned in the many years of dealing with screensfast is that if you ask them nicely they will do whatever they have to so that they ensure your satisfaction, so next time just ask nicely they are very kind and caring people. so stop talking badly about them over 1 bad experience.. Keep in mind if we could please every person in this world we would have a perfect world but wake up to reality people this is not a perfect world and mistakes do happen.

• La
      8th of Jun, 2012

THEY ARE AMAZING I WOULD ORDER FROM SCREENSFAST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN REALLY NICE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AND JUST OVERALL AMAZING SERVICE. AND BRAND NEW ITEMS TRULY BRAND NEW!!!