screen-aid / bad laptop screen/worse customer service

1 NJ, US Review updated:

i recently ordered a replacement screen for my laptop. when i had another company install the screen (they have done other computer work for me previously, so i know they are good), the screen didn't work. they said it was a refurb, which is NOT what i had ordered. after contacting screen-aid to ask for an address to ship the screen back, as well as a credit, they replied several times w/ another service email address to use that i ALREADY sent the pertinent info to. and forget about the phone no. for cust srvc - ALWAYS busy. this has been a totally frustrating experience - never again will order anything from these idiots

Mi

Comments

•   Aug 14, 2009

Idiots... lmao! You tell em!

Sep 01, 2009

I agree!! BAD company!! First screen sent had scratches and marks on screen, sent back. The second screen they sent didn't fit. Took over 4 weeks to get a refund. Bad cuctomer service. Chineese company with a front in NJ. Poor english couldn't understand. Had to use Paypal to fight for return. THEN, they kept calling and e-mailing me to change my review I gave them online. Offered me money to change the review!! Now, someone has spammed my e-mail account. Only started after dealing with them. STAY AWAY!!! No matter how low they go on price. NOT worth it!!

• Tr
      Apr 07, 2010

this place BLOWS..you can't even understand them. I received my order and the LCD was damaged. I tried for 2 days to get a hold of someone and the phone must have been disconnected. I finally got a hold of somebody and they wanted me to take pictures and they would decided if i got my money back. I asked her several time how long this process would take and she didn't know. TO BE CONTINUED! $%^&

• Mi
      Sep 20, 2010

Sta away total ripoff!

• Br
      Dec 30, 2010

I ordered several screens from them and every time it's the correct screen from the same manufacturer of the original. When buying laptop screens you need to be precise in all the numbers. Buy at your on risk when they say it's compatible (don't do it).

• Jc
      Jan 11, 2011

Purchased several screens from this vendor for a number of clients, you have to be very specific when ordering an lcd replacement. They have always been 100% for us.

• Go
      Nov 12, 2011

I bought my netbook screen from them off of Ebay. Once my purchase was complete the next day they email me and requested a photo of my old screen. I sent the photo and had the new screen two day's later. So I must say product was receive as stated 2-3 days, and i received the proper screen with no issues. Installed with no problems and my daughter is happy her netbook is up and running.

• Th
      Dec 09, 2012

I just ordered an LCD for a Vaio VPCC series. The connector was on the wrong side from the original. the cable cant reach it. I cant do anything but return this. Hopefully their customer service will be better than the complaints above. to be continued...