Scout.com / &Free& trial

IA, United States Review updated:
3.35
This company is as unethical as can be imagined. DO NOT sign up for a "FREE" seven day subscription, or you WILL end up being charged. On December 13th, I signed up for a free trial of Au.tigers.com, which is a scout property. When I went to cancel my account, you can not cancel unless you talk to a representative. This way, apparently, there is nothing in writing. So, I called their office to cancel, and they were closed that day due to inclement weather. I left all of my information, including my account number, my phone number and all pertinent information, asking for my account to be cancelled. On December 26th, my account was charged. When I called to get a refund, they said their corporate policy is to not issue refunds. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who again told me their corporate policy is to not issue refunds. I asked even when it is your mistake? At this point we were disconnected. When I called back to speak to the supervisor, she was "out of the office."

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Comments

Pc
  8th of Feb, 2016
Scout.com also scammed me by offering me a Free trail membership. I tried to cancel during the Trial period and they will not answer their phones and they sent me an email later Billing me. I left a cancellation message and they are still billing me. I currently have to dispute these charges with my credit card company. I called the company about 10 times to cancel. They will did not answer their phone. The call is transferred to another and it rolls over to voice mail. I'm assuming its a business decision for them. They probably figure most people are not going to dispute the $9.95 cents. I don't like being scammed. I don't care if its $9.95 or it's $1, 000, I'm going to dispute these charges.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Logo Cooking Club of America / Scout.com