Scout.com / &free& trial
This company is as unethical as can be imagined. Do not sign up for a "free" seven day subscription, or you will end up being charged. On december 13th, I signed up for a free trial of au. Tigers.com, which is a scout property. When I went to cancel my account, you can not cancel unless you talk to a representative. This way, apparently, there is nothing in writing. So, I called their office to cancel, and they were closed that day due to inclement weather. I left all of my information, including my account number, my phone number and all pertinent information, asking for my account to be cancelled. On december 26th, my account was charged. When I called to get a refund, they said their corporate policy is to not issue refunds. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who again told me their corporate policy is to not issue refunds. I asked even when it is your mistake? At this point we were disconnected. When I called back to speak to the supervisor, she was "out of the office."
Stay away from this company!
More Scout.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cooking Club of America - cooking club of america is a scam! 
- Cooking Club of America - false membership and bullying 
- Cooking Club of America - all they want is your money and to screw up your credit! 
- Cooking Club of America - lifetime member account changed to scout.com 
- Cooking Club of America - fraudulent company 
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - cooking club of america /scout.com
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime membership
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - not receiving magazine and other items 
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - life time membership
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - where did they go?