Scottsdale Nutrition supply Co / Never received order

1025 E Desert Hill Estate DrPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-601-2996

I orderd Some weight loss pills from www.scottsdalenutritionsupply.com on 9/19/08. I never received the pills, my card was charged $78.20 on 9/22/08. I tracked down the owners information from the AZ Secretary of State. I have called and left messages for him regarding my issue and he will not call me back. The phone numbers on the website are bogus. the [protected] tells you "You have no credit" and then hangs up. The [protected] is a mailbox that is always full.
Mr

Comments

Al
  13th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me! No way to get these crooks to call ya back. Yet they perform updates to thier website.
Cr
  13th of Nov, 2008
I used to order from them all the time without problems, however my last order was never received, they gave me a false tracking number and would not answer my calls or emails.
Ro
  18th of Nov, 2008
I ordered from them on 11/7/08...my card was charged...I was emailed a USPS tracking # yet never received the pills. I have left numerous messages via their phone# as well as emailed from the "contact" link in their website. No response. I checked with the BBB and they have an unsatisfactory listing with the BBB. So, I filed another complaint with them and will be contacting my local news channels to see if they would be interested in doing an investigation on the company and hopefully these crooks will get what they deserve. I was SUPPOSSED to have lost 5-7 lbs by now IF I had my pills...so, now i'm angry and I feel fat...not a good combo to mess with! Ha ha ha
Wi
  29th of Nov, 2008
I ordered some pills about a week and a half ago and received a tracking number 7 days ago but the pills were never really sent. Same problems as the rest of the posts. Truly a scam - do NOT order from Scottsdale Nutrition Supply. Checking with my bank to see if I can get the money back. Tried the phone number and got the "no credits" message. Also sent an email and never received a reply.
To
  4th of Dec, 2008
I ordered some supps from them early Nov 2008. I received a tracking number and everything and here it is a month later and i havent received anything from them. I have called several times and no one answers the phone. At first it let me leave messages, not is giving me that NO CREDIT line. This company is BSing people around and someone should take them down.
Ke
  23rd of Dec, 2008
It happened to me too. I ordered from them on 12/3/08...received my bogus email on 12/4, and waited, and waited and waited. Nothing. I sent them 2 emails last week...and just today I finally thought to call the 800#. Nice "You have no credit" message. wth?? I am sickened by this!
I put it on my credit card and I don't think I'll get the $ back.
There has to be something we can do???
St
  5th of Jan, 2009
I just ordered from them over a week ago, live in AZ and never received the product. I have a friend who ordered from them back in Oct and after contacting her credit card company, she FINALLY received her pills two weeks ago!!! I tried calling all three numbers from their site and emails, no response. I have a bad feeling, so I've already filed a dispute with my credit card company. My neighbor did the same thing. She ordered them two weeks ago. Very frustrating!
Lo
  27th of Jan, 2009
Looks like most of us got screwed. Same story here. Although, after talking with the bank, they said there wasn't anything they nor I could do. I refuse to believe this! How can we stop this company from scamming more people, and possibly get our money back? I really don't want the pills now anyway.
Sa
  28th of Jan, 2009
Same thing!!! It's been almost 5 months since I ordered and paid for my weight loss supplements. . . and I still have never received my order. The money was taken from my checking account and there is nothing anybody can do. Does anyone have any ideas or clues to stop these animals!???
Tr
  13th of Feb, 2009
My story is pretty much the same. I placed an order
in Jan and never received it. Called both phone numbers and sent email; no response. I'm just glad that I put this order on a prepay gift card. I would not want them to have access to my (real) credit card info. Any ideas how to get money back?
Kd
  18th of Feb, 2009
count another fool to the list. I only orderd something that was 15.00 bucks just to try it out. Called and got the same message. So far it's been a month since my order. They took the money out within 24 hours. I never got a response to my emails the phony UPS confirmation doesnt work and the company phone number is bogus. BEWARE!!
Da
  23rd of Feb, 2009
DO NOT ORDER FROM SCOTTSDALE NUTRITION!!!
This is a scam. You will never receive your order. I even got The owner Tim Logan on the phone one day by dialing the 623-215-7935 # He gave me his personal cell phone # which is 602-472-5530
He said he would get it sent out right away. I wish I would have checked this board first. I am out 85.00. What I want to know is how to get in touch with the bank that processes all these fraudulent orders! I live in AZ. I am calling 12 action tomorrow. They help consumers deal with this kind of fraud. I looked Tim Logan up. He has Tax liens and many complaints on the BBB and Az attorney generals office. I will file there also, I suggest anyone that has gotten take to so also. He needs to be charged with fraud. So do so to help stop him from doing this to others. HE keeps up his website so this is intentional. If he just was going out of business he would have close down his web site.
Je
  8th of Mar, 2009
i ordered some pills the beginning of february and never received them as well...if anyone can direct me as in where i can get my money back please let me know...i call the 8oo numbers and no response i e mailed the company several times and got no response
Sh
  30th of Mar, 2009
I"m not sure how someone gets away with something like this. I had the same experience. We ordered $179.00 worth of pills and NEVER got them. I can only hope this doesn't happen to more people. What the hell is the world coming too? I called I emailed I did everything the above people did too. I feel so stupid!
Ta
  31st of Mar, 2009
This makes me SICK, how does this guy get away with this???? I ordered back in March and never rec'd my pills. It makes me so so angry!!! I ordered thru my American Express and they tell me "NO Problem" they will investigate and I will not be responsible?! Good luck, and may Tim some day meet his maker!!!
Ma
  5th of Apr, 2009
I also made an order in Jan 09 for $132. I am currently stationed in Iraq and these jackasses are living off my hard earned money. I really hope someone sues their butts, i'll jump on the band wagon for that. Unfortunatley, I have a hard time trying to call, i've only submitted a form through the Better Business Bureau. You should do the same so they'll close these scam artist down!!!
Au
  11th of Apr, 2009
I wish I would have seen this site before I ordered from this company. I placed and order on 3-14-09 and it has now been close to 4 weeks and still no reply or product. I have tried to email and call this company and have not gotten anywhere. I have contacted my bank to see how I can get my money back and hope it is possible. I sickens me to think what people will do for money, this guy needs to be prosecuted for this, I can see now that I am not the only one. If anyone finds out how to turn this company in or get him to shut down please let me know.
Hh
  13th of Apr, 2009
Same thing happened to me!! I made a complaint with the better business bureau and since then they have changed their website to snsupply.com!!
Cb
  13th of May, 2009
I believe the same thing is happening to me. I will dispute the charges with my bank as well as contact the appropriate people.