Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Tom Sadvary CEO / Racist

1 9003 E. Shea blvdScottsdale, AZ, United States
Phone: 480-323-3000

Scottsdale Healthcare Most Racist Hospital in the Valley. CEO TOM SADVARY

Now here is an unfriendly and racist place to work. If you are a minority, gay or if they even think you may be kiss your career goodbye at Scottsdale Healthcare. They hire token minorities to full fill their mandates, then they turn on them like the vicious racist bottom feeders that they are. Potential minority employees better keep the ACLU and the EEOC on speed dial, your truly going to need it. I worked for the ###s and am shocked that these people can pay out claim after claim for discrimination with the EEOC and still remain in business today. Mr. Tom Sadvary who is the CEO of Scottsdale Healthcare refused to meet with me concerning the discrimination I suffered at the hand of others despite is alleged "OPEN DOOR POLICY".In 20 years of being a working man this is the most unbearable place I have ever worked and my happiest day there was when I left the rednecks in the rearview mirror. These people are truly bottom feeders and I sincerely hope they end up getting a class action lawsuit filed against them again.