Scottsdale Healthcare / Terrible place to work in

United States Review updated:
Scottsdale Healthcare
Scottsdale Healthcare the worlds worst place to work ever. I worked in the security dept. where I was tortured on a daily basis called ### queer homo, black co workers were fired upon with racial slurs on a daily basis women were treated like crap and sued the hospital and won. Scottsdale Healthcare has a revolving door at the EEOC over 7 suits settled and more pending. All was reported to HR and ignored. The CEO Tom Sadvary is a complete tool, a woman was raped and the hospital tried to cover it up employees received convictions. The entire Security Dept is a complete joke this is an unsafe facility trust me I know first hand. Nothing but racial, this is a horrible place to work. My Dept director Lyle smith is nothing but a racist ###. Think twice they treat their nurses and staff like crap as well YOU NEVER WANT TO WORK FOR THESE IDIOTS.

N  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
I worked there to this person is right these people are horrible. I was forced to quit because I was a black man in their "all white company"
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
This is a racist place to work, if you are not str8 or white stay away from Scottsdale Healthcare.
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
You better be white and straight if you want to work here!
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
This has to be a joke, there are several black security gaurds that have worked at scottsdale healtcare 5 plus years
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
I want to know which lawyer represented these employees. I too have a complaint and would like to pursue it legally. Please email me at

I really do want to take action. I was severely life changingly abused at Scottsdale Osborn Hospital.

I strongy suggest any potential patients be very careful before they come anywhere near this Hell Hole. I can easily believe employees that don't fit the mold of what is desired and also don't have pals in administration could be mistreated -- it's easier to do it to an employee than what this hospital did to me.