Scottsdale Healthcare / Terrible place to work in

Scottsdale Healthcare the worlds worst place to work ever. I worked in the security dept. where I was tortured on a daily basis called ### queer homo, black co workers were fired upon with racial slurs on a daily basis women were treated like crap and sued the hospital and won. Scottsdale Healthcare has a revolving door at the EEOC over 7 suits settled and more pending. All was reported to HR and ignored. The CEO Tom Sadvary is a complete tool, a woman was raped and the hospital tried to cover it up employees received convictions. The entire Security Dept is a complete joke this is an unsafe facility trust me I know first hand. Nothing but racial, this is a horrible place to work. My Dept director Lyle smith is nothing but a racist ###. Think twice they treat their nurses and staff like crap as well YOU NEVER WANT TO WORK FOR THESE IDIOTS.

Ba

Comments

• Gr
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I worked there to this person is right these people are horrible. I was forced to quit because I was a black man in their "all white company"

23rd of Jan, 2009

This is a racist place to work, if you are not str8 or white stay away from Scottsdale Healthcare.

23rd of Jan, 2009

You better be white and straight if you want to work here!

• Or
      11th of Feb, 2009

This has to be a joke, there are several black security gaurds that have worked at scottsdale healtcare 5 plus years

• Se
      29th of Jul, 2009

I want to know which lawyer represented these employees. I too have a complaint and would like to pursue it legally. Please email me at

I really do want to take action. I was severely life changingly abused at Scottsdale Osborn Hospital.

I strongy suggest any potential patients be very careful before they come anywhere near this Hell Hole. I can easily believe employees that don't fit the mold of what is desired and also don't have pals in administration could be mistreated -- it's easier to do it to an employee than what this hospital did to me.

Thanks