Scott's Tire Service / watch your step and money at Scott's Tire &Service&

Ok don't waste your time going to these people. First off they claimed the tried to call me several times, well after asking several questions I figured out what he had done. I live in PA but I have a MD phone # (Since I don't have a home phone like MILLIONS of us). Well he said that he tried to leave a voicemail but I informed him that he needed to dial a 1. They then told me that I needed tierods and one upper ball joint. I said ok get the parts (by now its 2:30 PM) and they "can't get the parts" before they close. So I go get my vehicle (and pay for the tires that they put on...remember this) I make an appointment to come back but I had to cancel it had some other business to attend to so I drop off my vehicle and leave (reminding them they are doing a front end alignment) well they have my truck all day and don't call by 3:30 so I called them and they say "we were just getting ready to call you" So I get down there and the lady starts to ring me up and I'm looking at the bill and it says $800 I was told that it wasn't going to be that I ask for an explanation as to why it was $800 and she says "well there are 2 tires....." I told her that I had paid for the tires. She says oh sorry its an honest mistake well what if I didn't have the receipt or been so adamant about already paying for the tires. So it was actually 800 (but since I had already paid for the tires it was only $624). Sorry I ranted so long but watch your step (and money) at Scott's Tire "Service" in Chambersburg.