Scott's Puppy Palace / Liars and Thieves

Aug 17, 2015
6643 Long Meadow Rd
Van Buren
I saw www.scottspuppypalace.com and it seemed to be a legitimate business. I contacted Scott Lipe about purchasing a Yorkie puppy named Tiny Tim on their website. Scott said he was available and would do a payment plan or pay in full and receive $200 off the purchase price. Tiny Tim was born 12/02/2014 according to the website so he would not be available for travel for a few months. I paid Scott the full price and he assured me Tiny Tim would get to me in 9 or 10 weeks. On 01/13/2015 I asked Scott for an estimated shipping date. On 01/16/2015 I asked again. Scott then said Tiny Tim was only 6 weeks old and he would not ship him until he was 12 weeks and he would send me a picture. He never did. On 01/30/2015 I asked Scott again for the travel date. Again Scott said 12 weeks. On 02/24/2015 Scott said he would ship Tim out in a few weeks if he will eat hard food. 03/06/2015 I contacted Scott to check on Tim. Scott said Tim could not travel because he had a sugar low. 03/12/2015 I asked Scott if Tim was better. 03/14/2015 Scott said he would ship Tim next weekend because he was working. He then asked if I would accept pick of the next litter and $200 back or a full refund in a few months after he sells his house. I told him if Tim is not well I would like a full refund but would not wait until he sells his house. He then told me he was getting a divorce. I looked online for scams related to his business. Something I should have did first and found out he told another person he was divorcing 2 years ago. I still have not received my money back and it is 08/17/2015. I will be going to Arkansas and filing a suit in court. Do not mess with these people. They are scammers and liars. Out to make a buck on sick puppies. FYI they have changed their website to cover their tracks. BEWARE.