Scotts Lawn Service / Misleading the customers and cheating

Hi Customers;
Please don't ever believe this company. The reps of this company don't have any idea of what they are telling. They don't know more details of the grass. They just needs the money from the people. I am a victim. I don't want to give my details. Please please don't ever let this people ie I mean Scotts lawn service people don't ever let them to your home. You will be losing your money. They say in words they will treat all type of grass weeds and all. Please don't ever believe them. They don't take care of the customer satisfaction.
The management is very poor.

A victim

Comments

• Am
      Jun 14, 2012

I am with Scotts LawnService Corporate office in Ohio and I am sorry to read about your concerns.. I would like to help. Please feel free to drop me an email at scotts.[protected]@scotts.com

Amanda Cordell
    Scootts LawnService.

• Ca
      Aug 20, 2012

I. too, am not happy with the service. Please do not try to contact me again. Based on the services provided and the payments
    I made there were at least one too many. I really don't feel you provided the service that I had in previous years.

• Ce
      Jul 12, 2014

Extremely unhappy with the customer service from Frank (manager- Hauppauge NY.)
    Multiple calls to the Hauppauge office regarding the appearance of the lawn, spoke with a supervisor Eileen G and manager Frank. Was told by Frank on 7/10/2014 a technician would be here on 7/11/2014 between the hours of 10 and 12 noon. Waited till 4pm - no "Scotts". Called frank 7/11/2014 - he stated "he had fired the technician and had no one to come to the house". At this time I discontinued my service with "Scotts" due to poor customer care, sad looking lawn and horrible management.
    Placed a call with corporate and BBB - I had already paid in full, afraid I will not see my credit or full refund.