Scotts Lawn Service — Terrible Service
We are thoroughly dissatisfied with the services rendered by Scotts Lawn Service in St. Louis, Missouri. I will grant, up front, that the last two years have been challenging years for lawns and gardens. That said, I have never had worse service from a lawn care company that I did with Scotts. Treatments were applied late, requests for treatments took 3-4 weeks after reminder calls, and some treatments were applied during heat conditions that are not recommended. The funny thing was we had a customer satisfaction representative from Scotts come by and he not only agreed with our problems but also told us how Scott's is "try to get better... and that our lawn was the worst he'd seen yet." My advice to others is 1) Don't use Scotts Lawn Service" and 2) if you must try them for yourselves, do not prepay the service. You might find you'd like to fire them by June.
Very dissappointed with them and will be discontinuing as soon as our prepayment is finished. Terrible experience.
More Scotts Lawn Service Complaints & Reviews
- Scotts Lawn Service - Scotts lawn service is crooked 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Don't sign up for these crooks 
- Scott's Turf builder Miracle Grow Company - Destroyed my lawn 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Employees Servicing Customers 
- Scotts Lawn Service - DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY OR GET THERE SERVICE 
- Scotts Lawn Service - POOR SERVICE 
- Scotts Lawn Care - misrepresentation of service
- Scotts Lawn Service - Lawn care 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Weeds 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Poor service, Lies about Service